32 GB UHS-I Class 10 Black Performance 300x SDHC Memory Card (SDA10/32GB) by Kingston®. 1 Pack. Kingston's Class 10 UHS-I card features UHS-I technology and impressive performance that lets users shoot full 1080p HD video and 3D video and transfer files faster too
|Capacities: 32 GB|
|Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm|
|Operating Temperatures: -25º C to 85º C|
|Storage Temperatures: -40º C to 85º C|
|Performance: 300X up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, ultra high-speed bus I (UHS-I)|
- Versatile Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device
- Compliant with the SD Card Association specification
- Secure built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible with SDHC & SDXC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers; SDXC cards are not compatible with SDHC-enabled devices/readers
- File format FAT32 (SDHC 16GB 32GB), exFAT (SDXC 64GB 512GB)
- Guaranteed lifetime warranty, free technical support
With speeds up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, this versatile card transfers files much faster than standard Class 10 SDHC/SDXC cards. Photographers can shoot high-density image files, such as RAW or JPEG, without running out of space, and the card's higher sustained write speeds support continuous burst mode and ensure video integrity by reducing stutter.
Kingston® is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. The company entered the market in 1987 with a single product, a memory module that has remained the industry standard. Today, Kingston is still committed to exceeding industry standards with every new product, providing best-in-class SSD cards, USB drives, flash cards, wireless readers, and more. Regarded as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in America” by Fortune magazine, Kingston’s tenets of respect, loyalty, flexibility and integrity create an exemplary corporate culture.