- (5)Replacement Exhaust KitsKia Optima
- (150)Exhaust ManifoldsKia Optima
- (161)Catalytic ConvertersKia Optima
- (229)Mufflers & ResonatorsKia Optima
- (291)Exhaust PipesKia Optima
- (148)Exhaust TipsKia Optima
- (220)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsKia Optima
- (153)Emission ControlKia Optima
- (6)Monitors & Data LoggersKia Optima
The Optima car owners are welcome to come to CARiD. Here, they can find the products that they are looking for to install on their lovely vehicles. Moreover, they can find them at the best prices. Now, we want to pay your attention to our large selection of the Kia Optima Exhaust Parts that we deliver from the top brands in the business, such as Genuine, Bosal, Starla, HJS, etc. All these manufacturers try to build the parts that will satisfy you while you are riding your auto. That is why you can be completely sure that the exhaust pipes, the exhaust catalyst, the exhaust manifold, the muffler, and the tail pipe that you are going to buy are made of the highest quality.
Besides, these components need to operate in harmony, in another case, the system will not be able to work. The first element that receives the exhaust gases is the exhaust manifold that is used to burn any leftover fuel and funnel it down through the exhaust pipes to the exhaust catalyst. Also known as the catalytic converter, the exhaust catalyst converts harmful pollutants into less toxic substances before they leave your vehicle. And then, the exhaust gases pass through the muffler that is responsible for reducing the sounds that can be caused by the traveling exhaust flow. That is why if you are going to get some of these components, come to CARiD.
- Walker® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Walker®. If you are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then this superior replacement exhaust kit by Walker is what you need. All its components are designed with precision craftsmanship in...Direct fit replacementIncludes all applicable flanges, hangers, and sensor fittings$2.79 - $1,533.49
- Dorman® Exhaust ManifoldExhaust Manifold by Dorman®. Whether your exhaust manifold is cracked or broken, you definitely need to replace it, and this product is a great solution. Thanks to its strong tubular construction, the Dorman exhaust manifold is...Direct OEM replacementCast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against cracking and warping$40.95 - $993.23
- Ansa® Muffler AssemblyThis premium part is essential for completing a professional exhaust installation. The key a well-functioning vehicle is about purchasing only premium quality parts and hardware. ANSA makes its products with utmost care to details,...Engineered to provide excellent exhaust system managementBuilt to the strict quality standards$9.38 - $480.55
- Walker® Tru-Fit Universal Fit MufflerTru-Fit Universal Muffler by Walker®. The Tru-Fit Universal Muffler is designed to provide installers and DIY users with optimum performance and quality acoustics at an affordable price. This 100% aluminized steel muffler features...$2.79 - $34.68
- Bosal® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Bosal®. Get confidence with this high-standard OE quality purchase which is perfect for those who want to perform a long-lasting exhaust system repair. Made from top-notch materials, this dependable...Superior replacement for your worn out exhaust partHelps put your vehicle back to its tip-top shape$15.97 - $641.59
- DEC® Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterExhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by DEC®. Pick out a catalytic converter by DEC and get your emissions back into check without worrying to fail again. These catalytic converters are made from a heavy duty...Direct fitMade from a heavy duty stainless steel outer shell$234.53 - $1,104.60
- Eastern® EPA Direct Fit Undercar Catalytic ConverterEPA Direct Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter by Eastern®. If you need to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter, this product is the right choice. Designed specifically for your vehicle, this catalytic converter is a...Direct OEM replacementConverts harmful engine emissions to less dangerous gases and water vapor$41.49 - $642.67
- Walker® Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterExhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Walker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle...$248.31 - $575.97
- PaceSetter® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by PaceSetter®. CARB Compliant: No. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Catalytic Converter Format: Main Catalytic Converter. Stainless Steel. Custom Engineered to deliver maximum performance and...Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement for original equipmentEngineered for durability and ease of installation$135.41 - $528.73
- Bosal® Manifold with Integrated Federal Catalytic ConverterPremium Load Manifold with Integrated Federal Catalytic Converter by Bosal®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Catalytic Series: Premium Load. CARB Compliant: No. If you’re in need of a replacement catalytic converter, you...Constructed to meet your vehicle’s specific emissions requirementsRadial flow concept allows for an even distribution of the gas flow in the converter for the optimal conversion of harmful gases$181.68 - $541.48
- AP Exhaust® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by AP Exhaust®. Get confidence with this high-standard OE quality purchase which is perfect for those who want to perform a long-lasting exhaust system repair. Made from top-notch materials, this dependable...Superior replacement for your worn out exhaust partHelps put your vehicle back to its tip-top shape$30.02 - $1,424.50
- Walker® Quiet-Flow™ MufflerQuiet-Flow Muffler by Walker®. Together with delivering OE-style sound, the Quiet-Flow Muffler features 100% steel construction for maximum durability. This part is a perfect choice if you are looking for proper OE-quality...$29.28 - $654.91
- Dorman® Exhaust Manifolds with Integrated Catalytic ConverterExhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Dorman®. More like a complete kit than a single part, many of the Exhaust Manifolds include gaskets and hardware for a complete installation. Since this part is a direct...Includes heat-shield for protection of hoses, wiring, and other engine componentsCast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against warping and/or cracking$171.74 - $993.23
- Walker® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Walker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers. Trust Walker,...$58.69 - $846.42
- Bosch® Wideband Oxygen SensorWideband Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. This sensor utilizes a sophisticated sensing element enabling it to produce a precise output in proportion to the air/fuel ratio. The A/F sensor measures exhaust gas oxygen accurately from as rich...Detects the exact amount of unburned fuel in the exhaust streamOE connectors and OE-style harness for continuous wire from connector to sensor$52.01 - $292.05
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Exhaust PartsExhaust Clamps, Gaskets & Hangers | Don’t Skimp on the Small Stuff!Exhaust system gaskets, clamps, and hanger pieces are probably some of the most overlooked parts on your entire vehicle. Since you don't see them, clean them, or maintain them, they're usually out of mind until they become degraded and fail. And degraded they are, because whenever exhaust pipes and mufflers are replaced, these old support pieces are usually always corroded beyond the point of re-using.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsWhy Do Some Replacement Exhaust Manifolds Come With Catalytic Converters?If you're looking for a replacement exhaust manifold, you may notice that the choices available for your specific vehicle are only available with an "integrated" catalytic converter. In the same way, a search for a replacement catalytic converter may only turn up "combination" converter/manifold products.
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Premium Plain Brake Rotor$30.81 - $104.60
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $3,632.50