- (207)Disc Brake PadsKia Optima
- (191)Brake RotorsKia Optima
- OE Repair Brake KitsKia Optima
- (1)Drum Brake ShoesKia Optima
- (26)Brake DrumsKia Optima
- (146)Brake CalipersKia Optima
- (1)Brake Wheel CylindersKia Optima
- (33)Brake Lines & HosesKia Optima
- Brake Master CylindersKia Optima
- (14)Brake BoostersKia Optima
- (16)ABS System PartsKia Optima
- (54)Parking Brake ComponentsKia Optima
- Brake System SensorsKia Optima
- (118)Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsKia Optima
- (8)Brake HardwareKia Optima
- (54)Brake Fluids & LubricantsKia Optima
The Kia Optima is a mid-size car first released in 2000 and present on the automotive market up till now. The Optima is constructed on the Hyundai-Kia Y4 body platform and thus shares a range of similar features with the Hyundai Sonata, Kia Sedona and the Kia Rondo. The total lifetime of the model encompasses four generations. While the original Optima could be powered by a 2.4L, a 2.5L V6 or a 2.7L V6, the most recent configurations of this mid-size sedan are available with a lineup of I4 power units (displacement ranging from 1.7L up to 2.4L). A 6-speed manual / automatic transmission is available.
A fully-functional brake system of your automobile ensures never-failing safety of your driving. Who wouldn’t love that? Thus, to help you easily cope with malfunctions occurring in the operation of this vitally important system, our team has prepared an unmatched selection of Kia Optima brake parts. Inside our inventory, there are only superior quality products produced by the world’s most famous and verified manufacturers. Such acclaimed brands as Monroe, Wagner, Bendix, Pronto and Centric stand behind the top-notch brake drums, boosters, calipers, brake wheel cylinders and parking brake components available on our virtual shelves. Thinking of dependable replacement parts for your Kia Optima? Then think of our web store!
- Power Stop® 1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Kit Includes: Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Rotors and Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their...A perfect combination of OE replacement rotors and high performance ceramic padsHigher coefficient of friction than OE$52.24 - $980.87
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric®. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...Double disc grinding eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves non-directional finish to reduce pad-disc brake-in period100% fully machined finish for better rotor balance$18.58 - $753.48
- Power Stop® Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are...Evolution ceramic low dust formula for superior braking power and cleaner wheelsThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$25.48 - $74.88
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet...Finished in the same way as the original from the factoryComes complete with application specific Posi Quiet brake pads$33.97 - $251.07
- Beck Arnley® TRUE Metal™ Premium Brake DrumTRUE Metal™ Premium Brake Drum by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$25.37 - $105.01
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$20.94 - $96.89
- Raybestos® Professional Grade™ Brake RotorProfessional Grade™ Brake Rotor by Raybestos®. Raybestos Professional Grade rotors offer full coverage with exclusive access to the Aftermarket’s latest products.Original Equipment Designs: Developed from OE samples; validated to meet TS16949 quality system standardsMeet SAE Standard for Tensile Strength: OE-matched, G3000 qualified material for structural integrity and maximum service life$14.58 - $175.57
- Power Stop® Autospecialty OE Brake RotorAutospecialty OE Brake Rotor by Power Stop®. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their vehicle's stopping power, this rotor is a fast, easy and affordable solution for improved braking. It includes a...OE style replacement rotorSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$14.46 - $180.36
- Monroe® Drum Brake ShoesDrum Brake Shoes by Monroe®. These Brake Shoes meet all OE specifications. They are designed to provide optimal stopping power and durable performance on any vehicle, no matter whether it is a passenger car, an SUV, a truck or a...Offers dependable stopping performance for today's vehiclesFriction bonding requirements to vehicle application$14.08 - $51.36
- Bosch® QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...Highly engineered and tested friction material (platform-specific ceramic/semi-metallic/NAO) provides superior performanceDirect fit$21.08 - $76.83
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$12.51 - $158.43
- Dorman® Drum Brake Wheel CylinderDrum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Dorman®. Direct replacement Wheel Cylinders are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and to ensure a proper fit every time. Normal wear may cause piston seals to leak. Corrosion and pitting can...All Wheel Cylinders are made with high quality EPDM rubber cups and boots for long lasting performanceWheel Cylinder bores are surface tested to ensure an optimum sealing surface for the pressure cups$6.99 - $231.04
- Pronto® Brake DrumBrake Drum by Pronto®. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto brake drums. They’re precision balanced, fully machined, and ready to install. Each drum is manufactured...Built in ISO certified factories to meet and surpass OE requirementsProvides noise-free operation and improved braking performance$13.12 - $93.55
- Raybestos® Professional Grade™ Loaded Remanufactured Brake CaliperProfessional Grade™ Loaded Remanufactured Brake Caliper by Raybestos®. Professional Grade Loaded Calipers save you time during the service process. They deliver an installation ready product with OE matched friction for the best...100% Pressure Tested: Dependable operation and leak-free performanceMaterials Match OE: Vehicle specific designs, cast iron or aluminum depending on the OE specifications$32.42 - $149.97
- Cardone® Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Cardone®. 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability. Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life. Master...100% tested to guarantee proper functionThe finest quality at a great price$40.37 - $669.09
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
- Walker® Quiet-Flow™ Oval Muffler$96.83 - $99.13