Universal Class AB 2-Channel 400W Amplifier by Kenwood®. Want more sound and exceptional quality? This compact and tough Kenwood amp is designed to provide bullet-proof audio performance in your prized possession. Offering the latest modern features, this top-shelf amp delivers outstanding power and dazzling clarity for the most enjoyable listening experience regardless of a volume level.
- RMS Power Rating 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating 2 ohms: 75 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating Bridged, 4 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
- Total peak power output: 400 watts
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Illuminated Red LED Kenwood Emblem
- Soft start turn-on
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with Auto Turn-On (Harness Included, not shown)
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty cast aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel plated RCA, Power/Ground and Speaker connections
- Input sensitivity Low level: 200mV - 5V
- Input sensitivity High level: 4.0V - 12.0V
- Frequency Response: 5 - 50,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.0 %
- Signal to Noise Ration: 95 dB
- Selectable low-pass filter: OFF / 80 Hz (LPF), 18 dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 1
Wherever your travels take you, a quality stereo system that fills every corner of your car with your favorite music can make miles fly by faster for you and your passengers. Kenwood offers a full line of products that will help turn your cabin into a concert hall on wheels. If you crave for sound excellence your music deserves, you can't do better than Kenwood, an internationally-renowned brand that has been setting the in-car entertainment industry standards for decades. Kenwood products are known for quality, performance, and value. Supreme sound reconstruction, enhanced sound quality control, advanced connectivity – that's what you can expect from Kenwood.
Kenwood USA is a leading developer and manufacturer of consumer electronics and communication equipment. Founded in the United States in 1961, Kenwood USA is the largest sales subsidiary of Kenwood Corporation of Japan and is recognized by customers and industry professionals for providing products known for quality, performance, and value.