Universal 6" x 9" 5-Way Performance Series 650W Coaxial Speakers by Kenwood®, 1 Pair. Want to enjoy your favorite tunes like never before? Choose top-notch Kenwood speakers for uncompromising sound quality and clarity. They are engineered with meticulous attention to detail using advanced technologies to ensure unparalleled sonic performance and the highest levels of reliability.
- Speaker Size: 6" x 9"
- Design: 5-way
- Tweeter Design: Dome
- Tweeter Size: 1/2"
- Tweeter Composition: PET
- Woofer Composition: Paper
- Peak Power Handling: 650 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 125 Watts
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Frequency Response: 60 - 20000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Cutout Diameter: 8-9/16 , 5-7/8"
- Mounting Depth: 3-1/16"
- Gross Weight: 8.8lbs
- Weight of Magnet (Woofer): 1.0lbs
- Diamond Array Pattern Polypropylene speaker cone material
- Urethane speaker surround for increased excursion
- 70mm Treated Paper Dome mid-range
- 20mm balanced supertweeter
- 12mm PET Dome supertweeter
- 10mm Ceramic flat supertweeter
- Sold as Pair
Wherever your travels take you, a quality stereo system that fills every corner of your car with your favorite music can make miles fly by faster for you and your passengers. Kenwood offers a full line of products that will help turn your cabin into a concert hall on wheels. If you crave for sound excellence your music deserves, you can't do better than Kenwood, an internationally-renowned brand that has been setting the in-car entertainment industry standards for decades. Kenwood products are known for quality, performance, and value. Supreme sound reconstruction, enhanced sound quality control, advanced connectivity – that's what you can expect from Kenwood.
Kenwood USA is a leading developer and manufacturer of consumer electronics and communication equipment. Founded in the United States in 1961, Kenwood USA is the largest sales subsidiary of Kenwood Corporation of Japan and is recognized by customers and industry professionals for providing products known for quality, performance, and value.