Yamaha Grizzly 2007, K592 Bearclaw EVO Tire by Kenda®. The evolution of the original gold-standard Bearclaw is finally here. With a priority on reducing weight, without sacrificing durability, the newest Bearclaw has raised the bar in all areas of performance.
|Ply Rating: 6|
|O.D. (mm): 630|
|Tread Depth: 14.5|
- All-New tread pattern designed to perform exceptionally across all terrains
- Unique shaped transition knobs for improved cornering traction & handling
- 6-ply rated casing allows for exceptional puncture resistance while keeping weight to a minimum
- Designed to help create a safe and comfortable ride
- Durable materials to withstand demanding environments
- Advanced tread design to maximize traction and performance
- Guaranteed to deliver excellent wear and tear resistance
Kenda® owe success to one simple fact: their employ the best people in the tire business. Thanks to their hard work and innovation, Kenda become a leading manufacturer of bicycle, motorcycle, ATV (All Terrain Vehicle), automotive, industrial, and trailer tires. Since the inception of Kenda company in 1962, Kenda have operated on core values of honesty, innovation, quality, and customer service.