Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4 1995-1996, K532/K533 Klaw XC Tire by Kenda®. The Klaw XC is Kenda's original cross-country ATV tire. The added 6-ply rated casing will help get your through the woods in one piece!
Notes: For ATV.
|Asymmetrical Tread Pattern: No|
|Calculator: Gear Ratio Calculator|
|Pressure: 7 psi|
|Quantity: 1 Piece|
|Sidewall Style: Yellow letters|
|Tire Construction: Bias-ply|
|Tool: Transmission Lookup Size|
|Tread Ply Quantity: 6|
|Tube Required: No|
|Wheel Diameter: 10"|
- Meets the demands of the toughest cross country terrain
- 6-ply rated casing
- Dual rotation tread design; soft to medium terrain, medium to hard terrain
- Designed to help create a safe and comfortable ride
- Durable materials to withstand demanding environments
- Advanced tread design to maximize traction and performance
- Guaranteed to deliver excellent wear and tear resistance
Kenda® owe success to one simple fact: their employ the best people in the tire business. Thanks to their hard work and innovation, Kenda become a leading manufacturer of bicycle, motorcycle, ATV (All Terrain Vehicle), automotive, industrial, and trailer tires. Since the inception of Kenda company in 1962, Kenda have operated on core values of honesty, innovation, quality, and customer service.