Yamaha YFZ350 Banshee 1989-1990, K300 Dominator Tire by Kenda®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
Notes: For ATV.
|Asymmetrical Tread Pattern: No|
|Calculator: Gear Ratio Calculator|
|Pressure: 5 psi|
|Quantity: 1 Piece|
|Sidewall Style: Blackwall|
|Tire Construction: Bias-ply|
|Tool: Transmission Lookup Size|
|Tread Depth: 12|
|Tread Ply Quantity: 4|
|Tube Required: No|
|Wheel Diameter: 10"|
- Excellent choice for weekend recreational riders
- Split-knob design for better cornering and braking
- 4-ply rated casing
- Designed to help create a safe and comfortable ride
- Durable materials to withstand demanding environments
- Advanced tread design to maximize traction and performance
- Guaranteed to deliver excellent wear and tear resistance
Kenda® owe success to one simple fact: their employ the best people in the tire business. Thanks to their hard work and innovation, Kenda become a leading manufacturer of bicycle, motorcycle, ATV (All Terrain Vehicle), automotive, industrial, and trailer tires. Since the inception of Kenda company in 1962, Kenda have operated on core values of honesty, innovation, quality, and customer service.