Universal Drop Down Ladder Rack System by Kargo Master®. Finish: White. Material: Steel. The Kargo Master EZ-Down Drop Down Ladder Rack is uniquely designed and engineered to gently lower and raise a ladder into position for easy loading and unloading. It includes heavy-duty hydraulic-assisted arm with lockable clamp arms and rollers on each ladder platform to provide safe and smooth operation for heavy ladders or load to slide down the side of the van.
- Heavy-Duty mechanism gently lowers and raises ladder into position. In lowered position, horizontal ladder can be easy loaded and unloaded
- Low profile for maximizing height clearance
- Includes ladder pan rubber protection
- Removable handle bar for tall cargo vans
- Holds extension and step ladders
- Hydraulic-assisted arms included (drop down ladder rack only on driver side)
- Rugged crossbows hover just inches above the roof to reduce overall vehicle height and to facilitate loading and unloading
- Easy-to-reach lockable clamp arm firmly secures ladder to rack
- Wide mount feet clamp securely to rain gutter. Feet coated at bottom to protect rain gutter paint
- Run grips are adjustable to secure extension ladders of all sizes
- Zinc epoxy primed for superior rust resistance
- Chip-resistant white powder coat
- Quick and easy to assemble and install. No drilling or cutting required
- Driver side retainer Included
- Made in the USA
Forget those days when you had to worry about where to put your ladder or any other cargo, maximize the carrying capacity of your vehicle with some of the most innovative and affordable racks available from Kargo Master. Whatever your cargo may be, Kargo Master van roof racks will help you transport it as safely and securely as possible. Durability, efficiency and ease of use – that’s what these roof racks are all about. They come with everything needed to meet your specific van storage needs. Constructed out of the sturdiest materials and zinc epoxy primed under thick marine grade powder coat, they deliver superior resistance against rust, corrosion and other elements of Mother Nature and are sure to last a lifetime. Plus, yellow zinc dichromate fasteners resist corrosion up to five times longer than standard white zinc fasteners providing even greater rigidity. Designed to ideally fit your vehicle, the van roof racks are a cinch to install without any drilling or cutting required.
For over 32 years, Kargo Master® has been manufacturing the strongest, most stylish, and most durable modular truck and van racks available. This experience and expertise has been incorporated into Kargo Master's line of Safari Jeep and SUV racks. All of their products are designed, engineered, and manufactured in 50,000 square foot facility located in Rancho Cordova, California.