Speedometer Calibrator by JET®. JET Performance Accu-Speed interacts with the vehicle speed sensor on late model GM, Ford, Dodge, and Jeep trucks and SUVs. It connects to the transmission to allow shift point adjustment and speedometer calibration on vehicles where smaller or larger tire diameter changes have been made.
- Designed to modify speed sensor output readings
- Connects to the transmission output speed sensor
- Corrects the speedometer after making gear ratio or tire size changes
- Calibrated with the turn of a switch
- Easy and quick to install
JET® Performance Products, Inc. was started as an engine building and carburetor store specializing in Drag Racing applications. In 1985 Mike Jones, the company’s founder, sold it to its present owner Bryant Seller. The company, led by Seller, got the name 'JET Performance Products' and launched the first performance chips for General Motors applications. Continuing to be a leader in the tuning industry, JET provides a wide range of performance programmers, modules, chips, throttle bodies, accessories, as well as carburetors.