Dynamic Spectrum Tuner by JET®. Designed for the professional tuner who wants total control of the vehicle’s programming, the JET Dynamic Spectrum Tuner is a powerful tuning tool. JET’s DST software provides you with the tools needed for precise performance tuning using your laptop or PC. Use of this software will give you the ability to modify virtually every aspect of the vehicles programming. Stock programming from the vehicle is initially downloaded and saved to your PC using the supplied JET interface cable that connects to the vehicle’s diagnostic port. The stock programming can be reloaded to the computer at any time to return the vehicle’s ECU to its original state.
- Fuel parameters including power enrichment and volumetric efficiency
- Ignition tables including spark advance versus load, knock retard and more
- Transmission shift points, shift pressures, and TCC apply and release
- Diagnostic tables including fuel and air, ignition and emissions controls
- Speed calibration tables to correct speedometer and shift points
- Idle controls, fan temperature settings and torque management tables
- Raise or lower speed and rev limiters
- Disable factory diagnostic trouble codes
JET® Performance Products, Inc. was started as an engine building and carburetor store specializing in Drag Racing applications. In 1985 Mike Jones, the company’s founder, sold it to its present owner Bryant Seller. The company, led by Seller, got the name 'JET Performance Products' and launched the first performance chips for General Motors applications. Continuing to be a leader in the tuning industry, JET provides a wide range of performance programmers, modules, chips, throttle bodies, accessories, as well as carburetors.