- Cherokee Performance Ignition Systems
- CJ Performance Ignition Systems
- Comanche Performance Ignition Systems
- Commander Performance Ignition Systems
- Commando Performance Ignition Systems
- Compass Performance Ignition Systems
- DJ Performance Ignition Systems
- FC150 Performance Ignition Systems
- FC170 Performance Ignition Systems
- Gladiator Performance Ignition Systems
- Grand Cherokee Performance Ignition Systems
- J-Series Performance Ignition Systems
- Jeepster Performance Ignition Systems
- Liberty Performance Ignition Systems
- M151 Performance Ignition Systems
- Patriot Performance Ignition Systems
The ignition system of any vehicle provides the spark needed to ignite the fuel/air mixture and start the combustion process. The ignition system of your vehicle should be tuned perfectly in order to deliver the right temperature, current and spark duration necessary for your Jeep to start easily and run perfectly no matter what. There are several types of ignition systems, including breaker point or electronic distributor ignition systems, distributorless and Coil-On-Plug ignition systems. Standard components of any ignition system are distributors, electronic control modules, spark plugs, ignition coils, etc. In order to improve the towing capacity of your vehicle or meet the needs of a more robust engine, you should upgrade your ignition system with high energy ignition system parts.
If you need supreme quality Jeep performance ignition systems that can enhance the power potential of your vehicle, then you have come to the right place. Our online store is beyond the competition when it comes to performance parts of uncompromised durability and functionality. In our vast assortment, you will find performance distributors, spark plugs, ignition coils and ignition boxes manufactured by the most trusted aftermarket companies in the industry. All the products available in our store come to you courtesy of such famed brands as Bosch, Pulstar, Crown, Taylor, E3, etc. As a result, you can be sure of premium quality of every product available on our virtual shelves.
- MSD® Ignition Control ModuleIgnition Control Module by MSD®. The 6LS and 6LS-2 Ignition Controllers can now be installed on EFI or carburetor equipped engines. While it may seem blasphemous to some, putting a carburetor on a GM Gen-III V-8 is a great option...Runs carb LS1/6 or LS2/7 engine without complicated EFI hardwareProgram 2-Step Rev Limiter. Vac Adv. Step Retard$356.95 - $624.95
- Accel® U-Groove Header Spark PlugHeader Spark Plug by Accel®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Accel features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to provide years of reliable service$14.25 - $36.69
- MSD® Blaster Ignition CoilBlaster Ignition Coil by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$30.55 - $407.95
- E3® Spark PlugSpark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power output...Advanced DiamondFire electrode designProduces a faster burn$5.99
- Accel® Spiral Core Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. These ACCEL 8.8mm wires feature a carbon/graphite core that virtually eliminate RFI noise while providing maximum conductivity for ultimate performance in any race or street application. Double...8000, 8800, & 8900 Series, 550°F-rated8.8mm yellow high temperature silicone jacket$78.51 - $87.69
- Pulstar® PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugPlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle response and...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $179.40
- Bosch® Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Bosch®. Switch from your OE spark plug wire set to the high-quality Mag core wire set from Bosch. Stainless steel Mag winding delivers maximum voltage to the spark plug for a hotter, more powerful, and longer...Opti-layer Mag technology for superior lifetime performanceReduces the chance for misfire and eliminates radio static$10.30 - $406.45
- Bosch® Platinum Spark PlugPlatinum Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Only Bosch uses a platinum center electrode that’s heat-fused into a ceramic insulator. All Bosch Platinum Series Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts, smoother...Delivers quick starts and smooth accelerationLower ignition voltage requirement provides reliable cold weather starting and superior operation under all driving conditions$4.70 - $7.64
- Karlyn STI® Direct Ignition CoilDirect Ignition Coil by Karlyn STI®. The ignition coil is one of the most important part in the ignition system. Ignition Coil aimed to provide the needed high voltage and ignition energy for generating the high voltage sparks at...Place directly on the spark plugHigh temperature resistant$3.06 - $106.28
- Haltech® ECU Ignition CoilUniversal ECU Ignition Coil by Haltech®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Haltech features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$56.00 - $105.00
- Accel® U-Groove Spark PlugU-Groove Spark Plug by Accel®. This spark plug has a 14mm thread size, 0.708" reach and a heat range of 6. This spark plug has a 14mm thread size, 0.708" reach and a heat range of 6. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to provide years of reliable service$12.21 - $24.95
- Karlyn STI® Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Karlyn STI®. The purpose of good wire insulation is to protect the cable from voltage leaks. The single most important factor for rating insulation performance is the type of material used and not the...Spiral CoreStainless Steel Magnetic Conductive Winding$10.24 - $429.23
- Accel® DIS Super CoilDIS Super Coil by Accel®. Accel DIS ignition coils feature high dielectric strength "ACCEL Yellow" over molded housing, advanced bobbin technology, specialized magnetic steel core and optimum windings for higher energy and voltage...The finest quality at a great priceImproves your engine's performance$41.79 - $65.25
- Bosch® Super Plus Spark PlugSuper Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved...Heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode for a 50% longer performance life vs. even OE plugsTapered, v-profile nickel chromium ground electrode for improved starting in cold weather and increased fuel ignitability$2.50 - $9.30
- Karlyn STI® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Karlyn STI®. Coil Pack replaces the distributor. It features electronically controlled pack of ignition coils controled by the car's computer and as distributor it is used to create the spark for all engine...Increases the amount of horsepowersBetters combustion$23.45 - $153.61
Guides & Articles
- Performance Ignition SystemsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Ignition PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.