Jeep FJ Accessories & Parts
- Trailer Hitches
- License Plates & Frames
- Wiper Blades
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Jeep offers a variety of popular off-road vehicles that have developed a cult following. Although, there are a few Jeep models that automotive history forgot. The Jeep FJ Fleetvan is the case in point. A few remember it now, but in the 1960s – 1970s, it was quite a ubiquitous compact delivery van. It was launched by Willys Motors and Kaiser Jeep back in 1961 as a two-wheel-drive van intended for light pickup-delivery applications like postal service, phone company operations, and ice-cream trucks. Featuring the beefed-up underpinnings of a Jeep DJ Dispatcher, a tried and tested F-134 Hurricane engine, and an 81-inch wheelbase, the Jeep FJ was a rugged and easy to maneuver delivery van. Don't let the short wheelbase fool you: this small vehicle offered as much as 170 cu. ft. of cargo space plus a 1,000-lb payload capacity.
The Jeep FJ was a step-van with sliding doors for easy entry and egress and a huge windshield for all-around visibility. The first models were right-hand-drive postal delivery vans that allowed for a stand up driving position for ease of operation. The early vans were manufactured from 1961 to 1965, available in the standard 135-in. long FJ-3 and extended FJ-3A versions. The latter featured a long overhang with 154 inches in the overall length. Both models were replaced by the FJ-6 in 1965, which was based upon a CJ-6 chassis. It still came with a familiar Hurricane F-Head 4-cylinder teamed with a Borg-Warner T-90 three-speed manual or automatic and featured a Dana 44 rear axle. The FJ-6 version of the Jeep FJ Fleetvan was on offer until the discontinuation of the lineup in 1975. The 3/4-ton and 1-ton postal service vans called the FJ-8 and FJ-9 came to replace the Jeep FJ, this time manufactured by AM General Corporation.
Today it's uncommon to come across one of these little Jeep vans restored to neat condition. The majority of them fell victim to age and rust, abandoned by their owners and forgotten by the automotive industry. If you are an enthusiast or collector willing to restore this van's clean look and running state, search no further as we have all that you may need for your project in our range of Jeep FJ accessories and parts. We source our auto body panels inventory from restoration specialists who know the vehicles they stamp sheet metal parts for and have all needed manufacturing capabilities, so you can rely on their close attention to detail and the quality of fit, finish, and materials. In our Jeep FJ accessories and parts selection, you'll also find automotive paint, oils, wheels and tires, and all of the necessary mechanical parts to keep this delivery van up and running. And with our competitive prices on Jeep FJ parts, you can reduce your expenses.
Whatever you expect from your Jeep FJ, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Jeep FJ and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...