Universal 6-1/2" 2-Way Power Series 270W Component Speakers by JBL®. Make your driving more pleasant and enjoyable with top-drawer Speakers that will change your and your passengers' world of sound. The audio Speakers are made extremely durable to provide years of reliable and hassle-free service.
|Sold as Pair|
|Speaker Size: 6-1/2"|
|Design: 2-Way Component System|
|Tweeter Design: Dome|
|Tweeter Composition: Textile|
|Woofer Composition: Honeycomb Laminate (HCL)|
|Woofer Surround: Rubber|
|Peak: 540 watts per system / 270 watts each side|
|RMS: 180 watts per system / 90 watts each side|
|Sensitivity: 94 dB|
|Frequency Response: 45 - 23000 Hz|
|Impedance: 2 Ohms|
|External Diameter (in): 6-1/4|
|External Diameter (mm): 158.2|
|Mounting Cutout Diameter (in): 5-1/16|
|Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm): 128.6|
|Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (in): 1-7/8|
|Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (mm): 47|
|Mounting Depth Woofer (in): 2-1/4|
|Mounting Depth Woofer (mm): 57.3|
- Plus One Honeycomb Laminate (HCL) Woofer cone consists of two woven glass fiber layers with Nomex core
- Textile dome tweeters reduce distortion at high output levels
- Tweeter-level control features a switch to reduce the tweeter output level to match personal listening preferences
- I-mount tweeter mounting system for precise imaging and easy installation
- Computer-optimized voice-matched passive crossover to ensure clarity and detail
- Oversized voice coils and integrated tinsel leads
What's in the box:
- (1) P660C 6-1/2" Two-way car audio loudSpeaker component system.
- (1) Owner's Manual
Friends will beg you to be the “designated driver” every time with JBL® P660Cs installed in your car. The patented Plus One® HCL™ woofer cone combines ultra stiffness with low weight for efficiency, big bass, exceptional midrange clarity and low distortion even at high output levels. High-bandwidth, textile-dome tweeters deliver precise imaging.
JBL® was founded by James B. Lansing in October, 1946. The company is currently headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, and is now part of the Harman International Industries group, a group of companies with a common purpose. JBL manufactures a wide array of audio equipment including speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, headphones, etc. to let customers worldwide enjoy the authentic sound and real materials.