Universal 12" CS Series 1000W 4 Ohm SVC Subwoofer by JBL®. Whether you are a fan of jazz, classical, rock, or pop music, deep basses are what you need to experience a great feeling of excitement. The subwoofers are engineered to provide you with an absolutely clean bass output and long-term reliability.
- Peak: 1000 watts
- RMS: 250 watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- 1-1/2 Voice coil diameter
- Frequency response: 35-200 Hz
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 28 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 6-1/16"
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- External Diameter (in): 12-1/4
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in): 11
- Mounting Depth (in): 6-1/16
- Size: 12"
- Peak Power: 1000 Watts
- High excursion, high BL motor
- Big bass with Polypropylene woofer cone
- Rubber Surround
- A progressive spider for maximum control
- Easy installation
- 25 – 1000 watts suggested amplifier power range
Polypropylene woofer cone delivers exceptional attack, resulting in incredibly tight bass response. Butyl-rubber surrounds offer ideal cone-edge suspension, and guarantee long-term reliability by rejecting moisture and ultraviolet contamination. 12mm Linear one-way Xmax and dual 40 oz (80 oz) magnets make this subwoofer a great choice for high-output applications. Progressive spider provides better control at excursion limits than does the more commonly used linear spider.
JBL was founded by James B. Lansing in October, 1946. The company is currently headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, and is now part of the Harman International Industries group, a group of companies with a common purpose. JBL manufactures a wide array of audio equipment including speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, headphones, etc. to let customers worldwide enjoy the authentic sound and real materials.