Universal Man O' War Fuel Cell by Jaz®. Volume: 22 Gal. This product is made of high-quality materials to sere you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Seamless cross-linked polyethylene inner shell
- 20 gauge welded steel container power coated black
- Billet style cap assembly (non-vented) with dipstick included, and features a bolted-in plastic flapper for roll over protection
- One AN-10 90-degree fuel pickup
- One AN-8 90-degree return
- One AN-8 90-degree tip over valve vent
- Pickup hose routed to right rear corner
- Bat-wing attached to pickup hose to prevent curling or moving
- Designed for Dirt Late Model & Dirt Modified applications
- Fits all popular chassis including Edge Chassis & Rage Chassis
JAZ Products maintains its own factory, equipment and molds, producing the highest quality fuel cells, rotationally molded in seamless cross-linked polyethylene. JAZ Products only uses safety foam in all their fuel cells. This foam is far superior and has a 10 times longer service life than that of other non fuel approved foams on the market. All JAZ polyethylene fuel cells exceed SFI Spec. 28.1 and are accepted by most sanctioning organizations.
Although all JAZ Products polyethylene fuel cells exceed SFI Spec. 28.1, only fuel cells labeled “THIS FUEL CELL CARRIES SFI CERTIFICATION” are actually certified. Only the fuel cells that are specifically designed for classes that require SFI certification receive a serial number and SFI label.
JAZ Products® is the foremost manufacturer of bucket seats, fuel cells, and pit accessories in the automotive aftermarket industry. JAZ Products' first venture into the automotive racing market was in 1980 with their now famous "Baja Buster" plastic molded seat. The company quickly expanded its product line with top-grade seats, fuel cells, and pit accessories, which are internationally acclaimed by circle track, off-road, and drag racers. JAZ proudly manufactures 98% of its products in the USA, including rotational, injection, and blow-molded products, as well as upholstery and metal fabrication. Located in Santa Paula, CA, the company boasts a 60,000 square feet facility, which is the starting point for all JAZ’s products that are built to last.