Back Plastic Sealed Battery Case by Jaz®. Kit. Material: Plastic. Case for one battery.
- Rotational molded plastic case is resistant to battery acid
- 10-1/2" long x 13" wide 9-1/2" deep
- Fits group 24 batteries with top or side post terminals
- Completely sealed with gasket in lid
- Vent tube to carry battery gasses outside of vehicle
- Features NHRA & IHRA approved 3/8" hold down rods
- Mounting bracket and all hardware included
JAZ Products® is the foremost manufacturer of bucket seats, fuel cells, and pit accessories in the automotive aftermarket industry. JAZ Products' first venture into the automotive racing market was in 1980 with their now famous "Baja Buster" plastic molded seat. The company quickly expanded its product line with top-grade seats, fuel cells, and pit accessories, which are internationally acclaimed by circle track, off-road, and drag racers. JAZ proudly manufactures 98% of its products in the USA, including rotational, injection, and blow-molded products, as well as upholstery and metal fabrication. Located in Santa Paula, CA, the company boasts a 60,000 square feet facility, which is the starting point for all JAZ’s products that are built to last.