Jaguar Mark X Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling Parts
- Fuel System Parts
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C & Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
- Remy®StarterStarter by Remy®. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...Features the most compact design on the marketEnsures less friction and excellent performance$22.56 - $574.42
- Beck Arnley®Suspension Ball JointSuspension Ball Joint by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...Helps to correct wheel alignment, preventing premature tire wearEliminates suspension noise and improves chassis performance$12.84 - $105.46
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G11H18 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$9.06 - $161.72
- Beck Arnley®Oil FilterOil Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand understands...Quality Construction and materialsManufactured to withstand harsh operating conditions$4.19 - $28.09
- Beck Arnley®Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand understands...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$4.10 - $32.06
- MotoRad®ThermostatThermostat by MotoRad®. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product used in their vehicle.Offer precise pressure controlEnsure the proper fit$1.72 - $309.76
- ACDelco®Professional™ Fuel Tank CapProfessional™ Fuel Tank Cap by ACDelco®. ACDelco has a wide range of fuel and gas caps to replace or upgrade original equipment. From Regular Fuel Caps, Locking Fuel Caps, Locking Fuel Caps All Keyed Alike, E85 Yellow Gas Caps and...Designed to meet all requirements of your vehicles.Right for your vehicle and lifestyle$2.77 - $41.82
- KRC Power Steering®Power Steering Aluminum Flow ValvePower Steering Aluminum Flow Valve by KRC Power Steering®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. KRC Adjustable Flow Valves are precision manufactured on the top CNC machines available. Flow valves come in a range of sizes to increase or decrease...Made using advanced equipment for excellent performanceHighly durable and resistant to wear and tear$28.95
- Neapco®Silver™ U-JointSilver™ U-Joint by Neapco®. Neapco universal joints are available for most domestic and import light duty vehicle applications in a variety of series, sizes and configurations, including conversion U-joints. they also provide...Long-life seals - Resist heat, keep out contaminants and help maintain lubricationTight tolerances and precision grinding of journal trunnion radii - Eliminates potential stress risers which can lead to premature failure$20.30 - $101.85
- Standard®Horn RelayHorn Relay by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$6.58 - $62.07
- Four Seasons®A/C System Valve Core and Cap KitA/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.Premium parts you can rely onDesigned to keep your A/C system in top shape$8.74 - $30.03
- RhinoPac®Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...Helps restore factory-like performanceDurable construction for long-term use$61.06 - $1,452.26
- Standard®Intermotor™ Spark Plug Wire SetIntermotor™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Standard®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Standard features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$10.91 - $577.56
- Mishimoto®Baffled Oil Catch CanBaffled Oil Catch Can by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can is the most advanced oil catch can on the market. Every turbo system deserves to be complemented by a proper oil catch can setup, also known as an air oil...50-micron bronze filter blocks oil from depositing in ventilation systemSpecial engineered inlet pattern "turbulates" air longer, allowing oil to condense$116.25 - $135.00
- Mr. Gasket®Air Cleaner Adapter RingAir Cleaner Adapter Ring by Mr. Gasket®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Mr. Gasket features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$6.62
- Champion Brands®Super Heavy Duty DOT 3 Brake FluidUniversal HD DOT 3 Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. Brake Fluid DOT 3. CHAMPION BRANDS DOT 3 BRAKE FLUID meets or exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) No.116 (DOT 3) and Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1703...Excellent thermal and chemical stabilityProvides corrosion and oxidation resistance$2.99 - $95.88
- Access Tools®Car Opening Manual (MS)Universal Car Opening Manual by Access Tools®. The Access Tools Car Opening Manual contains over 600 pages of step-by-step directions, pictures, and a diagram for virtually every vehicle since 1979. This manual covers cars, SUVs, and...More detailed than other manuals on the marketThe most valuable component of Access Tools kits$49.95
- Mothers®Interior Cloth/Vinyl KitInterior Cloth/Vinyl Kit by Mothers®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$4.34 - $9.79
- XS Power®12V D-Series AGM Battery12V D-Series AGM Battery by XS Power®. The XS Power are direct fit, OEM replacement for most European models. XS Power added these three models to the D-Series lineup for starting and secondary power demands. By adding these three...Proudly Made in the USASealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design that incorporates special glass fiber mats that contain the acid electrolyte between the lead plates, rather than a standard flooded (liquid) design$169.99 - $399.99
- KYB®Excel-G™ Shock and StrutExcel-G™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for things like...KYB recommended OEM replacement shock for domestic carsSpecifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristicsMail-in Rebate$17.19 - $179.85
- Wagner®Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner®. Quantity: 1 Per Pack. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation timeSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$11.03 - $1,015.27
- Dayco®Drive Rite Serpentine BeltDrive Rite Serpentine Belt by Dayco®. Specially formulated high temperature Polymer along with the highest level of engineered reinforcement proves to perform better in belt operating temperature and efficiency than leading competitors....Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speedsQuicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration$2.77 - $38.24
- Payen®Exhaust Manifold GasketExhaust Manifold Gasket by Payen®. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell exhaust fumes in the cabin? Exhaust system repairs should not be put off, both for safety and legal reasons, but before you waste your time and gas rushing...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$5.42 - $13.02
- ACDelco®Professional™ Engine Coolant Radiator HoseProfessional™ Engine Coolant Radiator Hose by ACDelco®. Composed of specially blended materials to deliver long-life performance, ACDelco Professional Automotive Coolant Hoses are designed to resist buckling or bending out of shape....Protective sleeves help duplicate GM Original Equipment for proper fit and function.Designed to resist electrochemical degradation for durability.$4.37 - $206.75
- Stant®Fuel CapFuel Cap by Stant®. A defective fuel cap can cause your vehicle to fail an emissions test, and allow up to 22 gallons of gasoline to evaporate in one year, wasting your money and polluting the environment. A Stant replacement fuel cap...OE Pressure relief prevents fuel vapors from exiting the fuel system under normal operating conditionsOE Vacuum relief prevents fuel vapors from exiting the fuel system via the fill tube under normal operations$2.07 - $64.22
- PSC Motorsports®Directional Control Valve (FHDV-STD)Directional Control Valve by PSC Motorsports®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Directional control valve for rear steer applications. This unit offers more progressive steering control than the units we previously offered. It also can be mounted...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$178.11
- URO Parts®U-Joint with Zerk FittingU-Joint with Zerk Fitting by URO Parts®. Restore your vehicle's performance with this top-notch drivetrain part which is critical to transmitting the engine's power to the wheels without loss. Manufactured from superior materials to...Designed to replace your factory drivetrain partHelps to provide efficient power transmission$5.19 - $163.46
- Standard®Tru-Tech™ Horn RelayTru-Tech™ Horn Relay by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all...$5.47 - $19.89
- Behr®PAO-Oil 68 AA1 A/C Compressor OilUniversal PAO-Oil 68 AA1 A/C Compressor Oil by Behr®. Behr Hella Service PREMIUM LINE - the ideal solution for customers who expect the optimum. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to...24 Months/24,000 MilesMade to provide unequaled quality and reliability$19.52 - $36.31
- National®Automatic Transmission Oil Pump SealAutomatic Transmission Oil Pump Seal by National®. Don’t just repair a leak, prevent future problems with a National Oil Seal. This part is manufactured using exclusive National Dynamic Edge technology that generates a dynamic pumping...Designed to increase wheel-end reliability by effectively excluding dirt, moisture, and other contaminantsA patent-pending National Dynamic Edge technology allows for maximum protection$2.10 - $20.44
The Jaguar Mark X is a luxury 4-door sedan that was produced from 1961 to 1970. All models have an independent suspension on the front and rear axles, usually equipped with a 4-speed manual transmission, but there was also a 3-speed automatic transmission available. This car was an example of perfect design where each detail is thoroughly thought over. Also, the Jaguar Mark X has a great performance that puts it way ahead of its competitors in the segment.
CARiD is here to provide you with a huge number of repair parts for the Jaguar Mark X. The products are made by top aftermarket brands such as Replace, Dorman, Bosch, and more that accept no compromise when it comes to quality of their products. The parts are created to meet or exceed original equipment standards. You can always count on fast shipping and quality assistance while dealing with us. Please contact our support team if you have any questions. We are sure that you will be satisfied with your purchase.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 03, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Alternator?Bolted to an engine block and powered by a belt-driven pulley, an alternator is in motion whenever the engine is running. Essentially, a vehicle`s battery is tasked...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today`s automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine`s spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 06, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Timing Belt?A timing belt is a toothed belt made of reinforced rubber that rides on sprocket wheels. Driven by the engine`s crankshaft pulley, a timing belt provides rotational...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...
- $9.10 - $9.26
- $10.37 - $955.54