H2216XXLR2 Server Chassis by Intel®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Will give you unrivaled convenience, practicality, and ease of use you deserve
- Designed with leading technology and quality to help you realize your creative vision
- Made to meet or exceed the highest industry standards and most demanding customer needs
- Manufactured from premium materials for long-term reliability and durability
Code Name: Bobcat Peak
- Limited 3-year Warranty: Yes
- Extended Warranty Available for Purchase (Select Countries): Yes
- Chassis Form Factor: 2U Rack
- Chassis Dimensions: 17.24" x 28.86" x 3.42"
- Target Market: High Performance Computing
- Power Supply: 2130 W
- Power Supply Type: AC
- # of Power Supply Included: 2
- Redundant Fans: No
- Redundant Power Supported: Yes
- Backplanes: Included
- Included Items: (1) standard control panel (FH2000FPANEL2); (1) 12Gb SAS backplane (FHW16X25HS12G); (16) 2.5 inch hot-swap drive carriers (FXX25HSCAR); (2) 2130W common redundant power supply (Platinum Efficiency) (FXX2130PCRPS); (2) power distribution board (FXXCRPSPDB2); (4) node fillers; (1) Enhanced Value RAIL (AXXELVRAIL)
- # of Front Drives Supported: 16
- Front Drive Form Factor: Hot-swap 2.5"
Description: 2U rack chassis supporting up to four hot-pluggable Intel Compute Module HNS7200AP/HNS2600TPR/HNS2600KPR product family, up to 16 2.5 inch hot-swap drives and two 2130W common redundant power supplies
Max CPU Configuration: 8
Intel® is the global leader in the production of microprocessors that are installed into a wide range of computers, tablets, smartphones, consumer electronics and other technology devices. The company is a Silicon Valley's giant, headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Among Intel's broad lineup there are chipsets, embedded processors and microcontrollers, flash memory and graphics products, and other innovative hardware solutions. Intel was founded in 1968 by two American engineers, Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore. Today, Intel chipsets are used in the majority of computing devices worldwide.