AXXRSBBU3 RAID Smart Battery by Intel®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Will give you unrivaled convenience, practicality, and ease of use you deserve
- Designed with leading technology and quality to help you realize your creative vision
- Made to meet or exceed the highest industry standards and most demanding customer needs
- Manufactured from premium materials for long-term reliability and durability
- Status: End of Life
- Long Life: Yes
- Target Market: Mainstream
- Board Form Factor: Battery/RMFBU
- Included Items: Kit includes remote mounting bracket and cables
Description: Optional RAID Smart battery back up for use with Intel RAID Controllers AXXRAK18E, SRCSAS144E, SRCSASJV. Active MidPlanes, and ROMBSASMR
Intel® is the global leader in the production of microprocessors that are installed into a wide range of computers, tablets, smartphones, consumer electronics and other technology devices. The company is a Silicon Valley's giant, headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Among Intel's broad lineup there are chipsets, embedded processors and microcontrollers, flash memory and graphics products, and other innovative hardware solutions. Intel was founded in 1968 by two American engineers, Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore. Today, Intel chipsets are used in the majority of computing devices worldwide.