1U 84mm x 106mm Front Heat Sink (FXXEA84X106HS) by Intel®. Front. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Built to match your exact requirements
- High quality you can rely on
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Product Collection: Spare Heat-Sink Options
- Status: Launched
- Launch Date: Q2'12
- Included Items: (2) 1U Standard Cu/Al 84mm x 106mm Heat Sink (Front Heat Sink)
- Description: Spare heatsink for Intel Compute Modules
Intel® is the global leader in the production of microprocessors that are installed into a wide range of computers, tablets, smartphones, consumer electronics and other technology devices. The company is a Silicon Valley's giant, headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Among Intel's broad lineup there are chipsets, embedded processors and microcontrollers, flash memory and graphics products, and other innovative hardware solutions. Intel was founded in 1968 by two American engineers, Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore. Today, Intel chipsets are used in the majority of computing devices worldwide.