Surf/SUP/Kayak/Canoe T-Slot Locker by INNO®. Color: Black. A wide range of board attachments supports mounting of many types of surfboard. The ultimate Surf, SUP, Kayak and Canoe rack - and it locks too. Versatility is this racks middle name supporting Kayaks, Canoes, Wind/Paddle/Sail/SUP/Long and Short surfboards. From pole holder models that can carry up to 4 boats to kayak, canoe and surfboard carrying models.
Notes: Does not come with board pads.
|Capacity: 1 Kayak or 1 Canoe or 2 Wind Surfboards or 3 Shortboards or 2 Longboards or 2 SUPs|
|Material: Rubber Coated Stainless Steel Cable Strap|
|Required: Mounting bar spread more than 24" (600 mm)|
|Product Weight: 7 lb|
- The ultimate Surf, Kayak, Canoe and SUP - and it locks too
- Versatility is this racks middle name supporting Kayak, Canoes, Wind/Paddle/Sail/SUP/Long and short boards
- Floating strap system for easy loading
- A Stylis installation is assured with the unexposed mounting bracket located under the bars
- Ratcheting mechanism for secure tightening
- Rubber coated stainless steel cable strap
- Board pads sold separately
- Locks and keys included
- Multi-attachment with a lock enables loading kayaks/canoes/surfboards
- The special attachment can be mounted to the T-SLOT equipped with the AERO BASE BAR
- A stylish installation is assured with the unexposed mounting bracket located under the bar
- T-slot mounting
- INNO original crane system keeps straps floating in perfect position for loading ratchet mechanism
- Expertly manufactured from high-strength materials
- Ideal solution to help keep your cargo safe and secure at all times
- Built strong to serve you for years ahead
If the name on your product happens to be INNO®, it stands for more than 30 years of designing and manufacturing the most innovative and technologically advanced car racks for active sports enthusiasts. Operating under the auspices of Car Mate Mfg. Co., Inno first appeared on the U.S. market in 2003, offering car racks that have been considered an ideal match for the nation's growing legions of active "weekend warriors" and professional athletes who demand technological superiority. No other company tests its racks as thoroughly or as vigorously to make sure that they protect the cargo and the vehicle in what can often be harsh conditions. From testing labs with UV-ray and salt spray testing booths to the race track designed for automotive manufacturers that Inno has used for real-world high speed testing, the company takes your safety and your investment in your gear seriously.