Universal Ridge Roof Cargo Box by INNO®. Aerodynamic design giving your vehicle a stylish/elegant appearance and creating a superior noise reduction. Open edge design maximizes storage capacity from corner to corner. Use the provided one-touch buckle belt to secure luggage in the roof box.
|Exterior Dimensions (Height from crossbar): L x W x H: 55.1" x 27.6" x 13.4" (12.2"), (140 x 70 x 34 cm)|
|Interior Dimensions: L x W x H: 50.4" x 23.6" x 11.4", (128 x 60 x 29 cm)|
|Capacity: 8 cu.ft.|
|Weight: 20 lb|
|Box Opening: Right|
|Crossbar Compatibility: Fits most aftermarket cross bars and factory-installed racks|
|Top Material (New): 3-Layer ABS|
|Base Construction: Vacuum-forming|
|Hatch Clearance (The distance from the rear mounting place to the rear edge of the cargo box): 11.4"|
- Perfect fit for sedans and small cars
- Passenger-side opening for easy loading
- Compact size smaller vehicles with square style finish allows more cargo space.
- U-bolt Mount System
- 3 layer ABS construction and beautiful finish
- Safety lock system - key can only be removed once box is locked
- Universal Mounting System, fitting to aero, square, round, and most factory cross bars
- A lock and keys included
- Expertly manufactured from high-strength materials
- Ideal solution to help keep your cargo safe and secure at all times
- Built strong to serve you for years ahead
If the name on your product happens to be INNO®, it stands for more than 30 years of designing and manufacturing the most innovative and technologically advanced car racks for active sports enthusiasts. Operating under the auspices of Car Mate Mfg. Co., Inno first appeared on the U.S. market in 2003, offering car racks that have been considered an ideal match for the nation's growing legions of active "weekend warriors" and professional athletes who demand technological superiority. No other company tests its racks as thoroughly or as vigorously to make sure that they protect the cargo and the vehicle in what can often be harsh conditions. From testing labs with UV-ray and salt spray testing booths to the race track designed for automotive manufacturers that Inno has used for real-world high speed testing, the company takes your safety and your investment in your gear seriously.