Universal Aero Base T-Slot Gravity Ski and Snowboard Rack (XA927) by INNO®. The latest version of INNO standard model, suitable even for ultra-thick curved skis. Can carry skis or snowboards. Allows safe driving in snow.
Notes: This attachment can be mounted only to the T-SLOT equipped Aero Base Bar.
|Capacity: 6 Skis or 4 Snowboards|
|Maximum thickness of stacked skis or snowboards: 2"|
|Overall dimensions: 31-7/8" wide x 6-1/2" long x 5-1/2" tall|
|Usable interior pad length: 23-5/8"|
|Product Weight: 5 lb|
|Distance Between Front and Rear: 23.5"|
|Product Weight: 2.6 kg|
- This attachment can be mounted only to the T-SLOT equipped Aero Base Bar
- A stylish installation is assured with the unexposed mounting bracket located under the bar
- Two-level height adjustment adaptors for compatibility with tall sky/snowboard bindings
- Locks and keys included
- Height adjustment is available to prevent the binding from interfering with the roof
- Expertly manufactured from high-strength materials
- Ideal solution to help keep your cargo safe and secure at all times
- Built strong to serve you for years ahead
If the name on your product happens to be INNO®, it stands for more than 30 years of designing and manufacturing the most innovative and technologically advanced car racks for active sports enthusiasts. Operating under the auspices of Car Mate Mfg. Co., Inno first appeared on the U.S. market in 2003, offering car racks that have been considered an ideal match for the nation's growing legions of active "weekend warriors" and professional athletes who demand technological superiority. No other company tests its racks as thoroughly or as vigorously to make sure that they protect the cargo and the vehicle in what can often be harsh conditions. From testing labs with UV-ray and salt spray testing booths to the race track designed for automotive manufacturers that Inno has used for real-world high speed testing, the company takes your safety and your investment in your gear seriously.