Aero Base Bar (XB123) by INNO®. 1 Piece. Color: Black. Length: 48,4" (1230 mm). Bar extrusion is eliminated to create a sense of unity. A bar having a wing-shaped cross section has been greatly improved in aesthetics, mountability of attachment.
Notes: Stays and Hooks are not included.
|Dimentions: 80 mm W x 28 mm H|
- Scratch resistant
- Blasted black finish
- Aeronautical design bar & Low profile Stay
- The mold for filling the T-SLOT has double structures, the elastic base section and the slippery surface, which simplifies the positioning of the mounting bolts
- To fix the mounting bolts, just remove the stay cover, insert them into the T-SLOT, and slide
- Expertly manufactured from high-strength materials
- Ideal solution to help keep your cargo safe and secure at all times
- Built strong to serve you for years ahead
If the name on your product happens to be INNO®, it stands for more than 30 years of designing and manufacturing the most innovative and technologically advanced car racks for active sports enthusiasts. Operating under the auspices of Car Mate Mfg. Co., Inno first appeared on the U.S. market in 2003, offering car racks that have been considered an ideal match for the nation's growing legions of active "weekend warriors" and professional athletes who demand technological superiority. No other company tests its racks as thoroughly or as vigorously to make sure that they protect the cargo and the vehicle in what can often be harsh conditions. From testing labs with UV-ray and salt spray testing booths to the race track designed for automotive manufacturers that Inno has used for real-world high speed testing, the company takes your safety and your investment in your gear seriously.