Driveshaft by Inland Empire Driveline®. At Inland Empire Driveline Service the full range of Neapco, Meritor, Spicer and other components are used to produce driveshafts of exceptional strength and reliability. Additionally, products from a variety of sources enable us to improve on existing designs. The shaft comes fully assembled, balanced and ready to install. Your driveshaft contains every bit of the power your engine produces. In low gear it delivers engine torque multiplied many times. In high gear it delivers engine torque and peak horsepower while turning at the same RPM as the engine. Inland Empire Driveline Services specializes in producing driveshaft assemblies. They use the finest materials for Inland Empire Driveline driveshafts and build them to run out tolerances tighter than those recommended by O.E.M. suppliers. They are, in addition, qualified as an Authorized Spicer aluminum drive shaft builder.
- Expertly Crafted from the highest grade materials
- Provide top quality products and service on a promt and courteous basis at a competitive price
- Perfect for automotive or powersports applications
- Repairs and replacements of original shafts
- Shafts with replaceable U-joints for many imported cars
- Light and medium trucks, motorhomes
- Heavy truck
- 4x4 light truck
- Racing shafts for all forms of land and marine competition
Inland Empire Driveline® began in 1981 as a conventional driveshaft repair shop serving the Ontario, California auto repair and heavy trucking industries. Getting started wasn't easy but strict adherence to high industry standards led to early recognition of Inland Empire Driveline Service. Over the years the company gained a lot of experience and its driveshafts have been selected for use in everything from 100 Point Concours Cars to quarter-million pound trenching machines. Today the inventory of IEDLS incorporates premium center support bearings, yokes, and U-joints as well.