Ford F-100 Base 5.0L Ford Small Block 1969, Induction System by Inglese®. Unassembled, Without Electronics. The Induction Systems may look like classic Weber induction, but these technically advanced systems deliver increased performance, cold starts and drivability for your street rod, muscle car or restored classic. Systems are capable of supporting up to 1000 horsepower. EFI Stack Systems also allow a much broader camshaft selection than a carbureted/Weber setup. Eight Stack Induction Systems are engineered to accept FAST™ electronics and Fuel Injectors (not included) that are integrated into exclusive cast aluminum 50mm IDA-style throttle bodies.
- Classic Eight Stack Looks with the Reliabilty and Performance of Modern EFI
- Unassembled Eight Stack. Stacks and Injectors Not Included
- Requires an EFI-capable (40+ psi) fuel system, stacks, injectors, EFI system and sensors
|Type: With 50 mm IDA-Style Throttle Body|
- User can choose a camshaft from wider selection than Weber carburetors allow
- Low-profile fuel rails sit between throttle bodies for excellent driver visibility
- Aircraft-quality aluminum linkage system delivers smooth actuation
- Created by professionals to meet your requirements
- Rigorously tested to ensure maximum power gains
- Built to offer excellent strength and reliability
- Unassembled Eight Stack Induction System with throttle bodies
- Billet fuel rails
- Throttle linkage
Capturing and assembling your imagination into a superb performing and visually stunning induction system is what Inglese® has been doing since the 1970s. As the foremost induction jeweler, Inglese® is the first choice when it comes to exotic Weber Induction and EFI Eight Stack Induction. Far from stopping at offering complete induction systems, Inglese® is also your one-stop source for induction parts and accessories.