Universal 10" BassLink Single Sealed Powered 200W RMS Subwoofer Enclosure by Infinity®. Whether you are a fan of jazz, classical, rock, or pop music, deep basses are what you need to experience a great feeling of excitement. The subwoofers are engineered to provide you with an absolutely clean bass output and long-term reliability.
- Amplifier Power: 200W RMS
- Fuse: 25A
- Maximum Current Draw: 12A
- Quiescent Current Draw: <800mA
- Input Sensitivity: 50mV – 4V Line-Level Input 1V – 16V Universal Interface
- Crossover Frequency: 50Hz – 120Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12dB/octave
- Bass Boost: –6 to +3 dB @ 40Hz
- Height: 8-1/2"
- Length: 14-1/2"
- Width: 12-1/2"
- Built-in class D 200-watt amplifier
- Wired volume control with 16-foot cable
- Frequency response 20-120 Hz
- Low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- Speaker and line-level inputs
- Phase switch
- Bass boost adjusts from -6 dB to +3 dB at 40 Hz
- 25-amp fuse
- Auto turn-on with speaker-level inputs
- Remote turn-on lead (12V) required for use with RCA inputs
- 19' speaker-level input wires with plug-in harness included
Infinity’s groundbreaking Basslink amplified subwoofer is an all-in-one solution for delivering booming bass to smaller vehicles. The skillfully integrated system combines a subwoofer, passive radiator and amplifier in just one cubic foot of trunk space.
Infinity is the science of sound on the move. Infinity was founded in 1968 as a unique blend of performance, technology, and design. Initially, it was an official manufacturer of loudspeakers. Today Infinity has grown to be a popular and trusted name in both car audio and home audio. Its world-class car audio equipment includes speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, and a lot more so that customers can experience the highest quality sound and discover the performance that is hard to match.