700 Series Kwik-Charger™ Manifold by Imperial Eastman®. Dual Action Valve - Operates as a conventional manifold, or engage the special control valve and the manifold accepts liquid refrigerant from cylinder and discharges into the low side of the system. Charging rate is up to eight times faster than vapor charging.
- Safe - Internal metering element reduces liquid flow to a level below capacity of the compressor. Assures a safe, fast charge without endangering the compressor
- All-In-One - No connecting or disconnecting special adapters for charging new blended refrigerants
- No Pressure Drop-In Cylinder - No need to heat refrigerant cylinder
- Works With All Refrigerants - CFC, HFC, HCFC, Zeotropic and Azeotropic
- Filters In All Manifold Port Fittings - To keep out particulate material that may be present during recovery or reclaim or in recovered refrigerant. Filters are easily serviceable
- Deep Vacuum Valve Design - Proven diaphragm-type, soft-seat valves require only fingertip pressure to close completely. One turn to full open/close. Superior for deep vacuum service
- Precision Gauges and Protective Boots - Unique gauges provide superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation for accurate performance and extended gauge life
- PolarShield™ Hi-Performance Hoses - 800 PSI working pressure, 4,000 PSI burst pressure (not all models include hose)
- Ergonomic Handles - Durable, soft-touch non-slip surface, even with oily fingers
This product is professionally and meticulously designed to provide superior durability you are looking for. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be completely confident that this product is second to none. It is manufactured from first-rate materials to ensure outstanding reliability. This product provides efficient and worry-free service for many years ahead which makes it the perfect option for your ultimate satisfaction.
Imperial Eastman® is a world renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive, and industrial applications. The company, a pioneer in the engineering of brass valves and fittings, was founded in Chicago, Illinois, in 1905. With roots dating back over 100 years, Imperial Eastman specialty tools and solutions are known worldwide for dependability and quality. The products are designed and manufactured to exacting standards to be used by professional technicians in a wide range of service and industrial applications, including heating and air conditioning, refrigeration, tube working, electrical, and automotive.