ea nanofiber filter cleaning procedure
1. Ea filters should be cleaned every year or 25.000 miles, whichever comes first. Carefully remove the filter from the housing.
2. Clean the housing with a shop towel being careful not to knock contaminants into the air intel.
3. Gently tap the top of the filter with your hand to further loosen larger debris from the filter element.
4. Filters can be cleaned by carefully vacuuming the filter media on the dirty side.
5. Alternative Cleaning procedure using an air compressor: Set teh in-line air pressure to between 15 and 20 psi.
6. Holding the filter with one hand, carefully blow the filter media at a 45 degree angle on the clean side using the low-pressure shop air.
Injen/ AMSOIL Ea Air Filters are guaranteed for four years or 100.000 miles, whichever comes first. The guarantee apllies only if the filter has been serviced according to the Injen/ AMSOIL recomendations. In off-road, frequently dusty or other severe duty aplications, clean and change more often as determined by operating conditions or as indicated by restrictions gauge.