Universal Bravo III™ Semi-Automatic Edge-Cut Key Machine with EZ-Jaw™ by Ilco®. The Bravo III is a high precision, heavy duty semi-automatic key machine designed for ultra reliability and ease of use. The Bravo III key machine is provided with the CU50A cutter and a corresponding cutter guide. The durable cobalt steel cutter ensures a smooth, clean, accurate cut. The Bravo III is designed to duplicate common cylinder and automotive key blanks as well as Titan™and older GM™ with 90 degree first cut bitting characteristics.
|Motor: 110V standard; 1/ 4 hp capacitor start|
|Vise Jaws: EZ-Jaw™|
|Cutter: CU50A milling cutter, flat left side, cobalt steel|
|Dimensions: 15"W x 20" D x 10" H (38cm x 51cm x 25cm)|
|Weight: 47 lbs. (21.4kg)|
- Wide spacing between vise jaws accommodates new longer keys and large headed keys
- Versatile four-position EZ-Jaw™ vise jaws securely grip virtually all residential, commercial, and automotive keys. including double-sided types, without requiring adapters. Designed with the user in mind, they are rotatable from one position to another without lifting first
- Carriage is spring loaded, provides consistent cutting pressure, and reduces potential for miscuts
- Automatic cutter start feature controlled by micro-switch is activated by raising or lowering the carriage
- Precise adjustments. A tracer point with micrometer dial regulation makes it quick and easy to adjust depth of cut; simple to replace when worn
- Carriage release button can only be activated when the key gauges are in the down position, preventing potential cutter contact
- Two carriage shafts ensure sensitivity and precision in the cutting movement
- Features a "soft-touch" deburring nylon brush
Ilco® is the largest US-based key blank manufacturer located in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. In its 300,000 square feet state-of-the-art ISO certified manufacturing facility, the company produces millions of keys each week. These keys range from original equipment keys manufactured for the lock and automobile industry to aftermarket keys sold to security professionals, retail and service stores throughout North America. The Ilco brand is known for exceptional quality at competitive prices. Its professional and talented team is committed to high-quality standards and innovative technology. Ilco is a leader in key blanks as well as in automotive transponder technology, key cutting or duplication machines, and brass replacement cylinders.