V.S. 2.0 Series Rear Lift Coilovers with 2"-3" Rear Lift Height (28007C) by ICON®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable.
Notes: Requires installation Coilover Conversion Kit (Part Number 22004).
|Internal Design: Monotube|
|Shock Absorber Type: Gas Charged|
|Adjustment Type: Single Adjustment|
|Levels of Adjustment: 10 Levels|
|Reservoir: With External Reservoir|
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- 100% rebuildable
- 100% revalveable
- Proudly made in the United States
- (2) ICON 2.0 V.S. Series Front Dual Rate Coilover Shocks with Reservoir and CDC Valve
ICON Vehicle Dynamics® is a recognized leader in revolutionary performance suspension systems. The company is a SEMA member as well as the premier supplier of suspension components to the leading vehicle manufacturers, namely Ford, Dodge, Jeep, GM, etc. ICON Vehicle Dynamics carries a full line of tubular and billet uniball upper control arms, shock absorbers, coilover shocks, and more. The company manufactures the highest quality products that are tested both in race conditions and real life applications.