HF Automatic Antenna Tuner by Icom®. The AT-130 and AT-130E are designed, primarily for use with Icom HF transceivers. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Frequency coverage: 1.6–30 MHz (with 7 m; 23.0 feet or longer antenna element)|
|Power supply requirement: 13.6 V DC (supplied from HF transceiver)|
|Current drain: Max. 2 A|
|Operating temperature range: –30°C to +60°C (–22°F to +140°F)|
|Weight: 2.5 kg; 5.5 lb|
|Antenna connector: SO-239 (50 Ohm)|
|Max. Input power: 150 W (PEP) 100 W (continuous)|
|Automatic tuning time: Approx. 2–3 sec. (general condition) Max. 15 sec; Approx. 1 sec. (re-tuning for a memorized frequency)|
|Automatic tuning accuracy: SWR 2.0:1 (after tuning, except for multiples of 1/2 lambda)|
- Matches all bands: The AT-130 matches all frequencies on the HF marine band. For example, the tuner matches a 7 m; 23 feet long-wire antenna across 1.6–30 MHz
- Full automatic tuning: Just push the [TUNE] switch on the transceiver, the AT-130 immediately tunes for a minimum SWR on any frequency in the HF marine band
- HF operation on any size ship: the AT-130/E allows HF operation where antenna element length is restricted due to space
- Weather resistant: the AT-130/E is housed in a durable, completely weather resistant acrylic case with a rubber gasket. The antenna tuner can be conveniently installed both on the deck or in the cabin near the antenna element
- Simple installation: Just connect the control and antenna cables and short-times internal settings. After installation, you never need to open the cover for maintenance
- Preset tuning function: this function provides super fast tuning on your mostused frequency
- 45 memories for shorter tuning time: to decrease the tune-up time, the AT-130 automatically stores the matching conditions for up to 45 frequencies. Retuning for a memorized frequency takes only approximately 1 second
- Super capacitor for memory backup: even if the AT-130 is not used for approximately 1 week, the built-in super capacitor backs up the 45 memory contents
- Low power tune up: the AT-130 emits low output power during tuning. This feature reduces the possibility of causing interference to other stations
Boating is a great way to relieve stress and leave all your troubles on land. Enjoy your time out on the water even more with this top-notch marine product. Whether you’re practicing your casts, exploring the amazing marine life with a snorkel, or just cruising on the open water for fun, you need to equip your vessel with the finest products to make sure nothing ruins your amazing recreational time. With CARiD you are covered from bow to stern, because we know exactly what you need to make your boating a breeze. This product will be great for all outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy traffic-free travel and wind in their hair. Made with durable materials, it will ensure a long-lasting performance for many exciting adventures to come.
Icom® has won more awards for their marine communications equipment than any other manufacturer. Commercial mariners and boating enthusiasts alike covet Icom marine radios for their legendary durability and ease of use. Icom`s marine equipment includes long range, ship-to-shore, single side-band (SSB) transceivers for worldwide communications and the best in shorter range VHF marine communications.