M802 HF Fixed Mount SSB Radio (IC-M802-11) by Icom®. The M802 is full of features any cruiser would not want to be without. Increase your safety at sea with built-in digital selective calling, the latest in one-touch emergency communications technology. Digital communications are also made simple with this SSB radio. When voice communications are difficult, send and receive messages with the one-touch email access frequency, mode and bandwidth settings. The large LCD display allows for easy reading, day or night. At sea email has never been easier.
|Frequency range: Tx: 1.6–2.9999 MHz, 4.0–4.9999 MHz, 6.0–6.9999 MHz, 8.0–8.9999 MHz, 12.0–13.9999 MHz, 16.0–17.9999 MHz, 18.0–19.9999 MHz, 22.0–22.9999 MHz, 25.0–27.5000 MHz. Rx: 0.5–29.9999 MHz|
|Power supply requirement: 13.6V DC ±15% (negative ground)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) (Projections not included): Main unit: 240x94x238.4 mm; 9.45x3.7x9.39 in. Controller unit: 220x110x84.4 mm; 8.66x4.33x3.32 in|
|Weight (approx.): Main unit: 4.7kg; 10.4lb, Controller unit: 570g; 1.3lb|
|Current drain (approx.): Transmit (High): 30A typ. at max. power|
|Max. audio output: 3.0A|
|Sensitivity: J3E, A1A, J2B, F1B (at 10dB S/N; 1.8–29.999MHz): 0.5µV, H3E (at 10dB S/N; 1.8–3.999MHz): 3.2µV, DSC (J2B) (at 10dB S/N; 0.5 –29.999MHz): 0.5µV (at 1% error rate)|
|Selectivity: J3E, R3E, J2B, A1A: 2.4kHz/–6dB: 3.6kHz/–60dB|
|Audio output power (10% dist/ 4W load): 4.0W|
|RF output power (PEP) (output power differs depending on version): 150/60/20W|
- Digital Signal Processor: The digital IF filter provides flexible filter settings for narrow bandwidth signals without having to install an optional filter.
- Built-in ITU Class E DSC: The IC-M802 conforms to Class E DSC requirements, vital for your safety at sea.
- One touch e-mail button: The e-mail button allows quick access to the pre-programmed e-mail frequency list.
- Automatic antenna tuner, AT-140: The optional AT-140 easily connects to the radio without opening the casing. The tuner through function can be used with the AT-140.
- 4/8-inch remote controller and 4/4-inch external speaker
- Large LCD with dot matrix characters
- Channel and Group dials offer easy channel selection and operation
- Powerful 150W (PEP) output
- 0.5 to 29.9999MHz wideband receiver
- DIN and RS-232C connectors for external equipment
- NMEA 0183 interface included
- 1035 ITU, 160 programmable and 160 e-mail channels are available
- Remote control mic allows user to select channels directly
- GPS input, NMEA 0183 version 3.01
- Headphone jack in front of the controller
Boating is a great way to relieve stress and leave all your troubles on land. Enjoy your time out on the water even more with this top-notch marine product. Whether you’re practicing your casts, exploring the amazing marine life with a snorkel, or just cruising on the open water for fun, you need to equip your vessel with the finest products to make sure nothing ruins your amazing recreational time. With CARiD you are covered from bow to stern, because we know exactly what you need to make your boating a breeze. This product will be great for all outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy traffic-free travel and wind in their hair. Made with durable materials, it will ensure a long-lasting performance for many exciting adventures to come.
Icom® has won more awards for their marine communications equipment than any other manufacturer. Commercial mariners and boating enthusiasts alike covet Icom marine radios for their legendary durability and ease of use. Icom`s marine equipment includes long range, ship-to-shore, single side-band (SSB) transceivers for worldwide communications and the best in shorter range VHF marine communications.