M324 Mounted VHF Marine Transceiver (M324-01) by Icom®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
Notes: Drilling required.
|Frequency Range: Tx 156.025–157.425MHz, Rx 156.050–163.275MHz, Ch. 70 156.525MHz|
|Usable channels: INT, USA, CAN, WX channels|
|Type of emission: 16K0G3E (FM), 16KOG2B (DSC)|
|Power supply requirement: 13.8V DC nominal (11.7–15.9V DC)|
|Current drain (at 13.8V DC): Tx 25W output 5.5A, Rx AF max. 1.5A|
|Operating temperature range: -20°C to +60°C; -4°F to +140°F|
|Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohm (SO-239)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) (Projections not included): 180 x 82 x 119.9 mm; 7.09 x 3.23 x 4.72 in|
|Weight (approx.): 12kg; 2.65lb|
|NMEA in/out formats: RMC, GGA, GNS, GLL, DSC, DSE|
|Transmitter Output power (at 13.8V DC): 25W, 1W|
|Max. frequency deviation: ± 5 KHz|
|Frequency tolerance: ±10ppm (-20°C to +60°C)|
|Spurious emissions: Less than –70dBc (High), Less than –56dBc (Low)|
|Receiver Sensitivity: Main: –13dBc typ. (12dB SINAD), Ch. 70: –5dBc emf typ. (1% BER)|
|Squelch sensitivity: Less than –10dBc|
|Adjacent channel selectivity: Main: More than 70dB, Ch. 70: More than 73dBc emf (1% BER)|
|Spurious response: Main: More than 70dB, Ch. 70: More than 73dBc emf (1% BER)|
|Intermodulation: Main: More than 70dB, Ch. 70: More than 68dBc emf (1% BER)|
|Hum and noise: More than 40dB|
|Audio output power (at 10% distortion, 4W load): 4.5W typical|
|Ingress Protection Standard: Water: IPX7 (Waterproof protection)|
|Measurements made in accordance with TIA/EIA-603. All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.|
|Supplied Accessories: Hand microphone, HM-200B/SW, DC power cable, Mounting bracket kit|
- Built-in GPS Receiver (IC-M324G only): The built-in GPS receiver shows your current position and time and can be used for DSC calls. GPS data source is selectable from internal and external GPS (and GPS-OFF setting).
- Intuitive User Interface: Icom’s common Marine Family User Interface provides simple operation for the boat owner. A rotary selector and directional keypad provide intuitive operation. The high-definition dot-matrix display allows all information to be clearly viewed.
- Built-in Class D DSC: The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch.70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
- Common NMEA Interface: When receiving DSC information from another vessel, the IC-M324/G can transfer it to a navigational device via NMEA 0183 connectivity.
- Compatible with MA-500TR ClassB AIS Transponder: The IC-M324/G can be integrated with the MA-500TR Class B AIS Transponder, which allows you to transmit DSC individual calls to a selected vessel instantly without manual MMSI entry. It is very handy if you are waiting to contact vessels on the AIS screen - an essential safety feature in an emergency.
- IPX7 Submersible Protection: The IC-M324/G withstands submersion in up to 1.0m depth of water for 30 minutes. It is equivalent to the IPX7 standard.
- Favorite Channel Function: This function promotes quick channel selection. Set the “Tag” channel to the channels used most often. When pushing the up/down buttons on the hand microphone, only the tagged channels are selected, while untagged channels are skipped.
- MarineCommander™ compatible
- MA-500TR AIS transponder compatible
- AquaQuakeTM water draining function
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
- Black and super white versions available
Boating is a great way to relieve stress and leave all your troubles on land. Enjoy your time out on the water even more with this top-notch marine product. Whether you’re practicing your casts, exploring the amazing marine life with a snorkel, or just cruising on the open water for fun, you need to equip your vessel with the finest products to make sure nothing ruins your amazing recreational time. With CARiD you are covered from bow to stern, because we know exactly what you need to make your boating a breeze. This product will be great for all outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy traffic-free travel and wind in their hair. Made with durable materials, it will ensure a long-lasting performance for many exciting adventures to come.
Icom® has won more awards for their marine communications equipment than any other manufacturer. Commercial mariners and boating enthusiasts alike covet Icom marine radios for their legendary durability and ease of use. Icom`s marine equipment includes long range, ship-to-shore, single side-band (SSB) transceivers for worldwide communications and the best in shorter range VHF marine communications.