UltraFiber™ Truck Bed Liner (11111) by Husky Liners®. Material: Polypropylene. Finish: Charcoal. Husky's Truck Bed Liner protects the bed of your truck while coddling your cargo. Its made from UltraFiber, a durable synthetic polymer that can withstand anything you throw at it - but soft enough to protect your Uncle Rolff's giant Coo-Coo Clock he wants back from you. Unlike spray-on or drop-in liners which reduces resale value, our Bed Liner can be installed and removed without damaging your truck.
- UltraFiber is ultra-soft to protect your cargo and ultra-strong to protect your truck from whatever you throw its way
- The Anti-skid surface keeps everything in place
- Doesn't absorb water and will not mold or mildew. Clean it with a hose, power washer or vacuum - good as new
- GapGuard™ keeps your smaller cargo from getting lodged between your bed and tailgate
- Truck Bed Liner turns your truck bed into a soft, flat surface making it a joy to work out of, a breeze to load cargo and clean up is a snap
- Forget the drill or even other tools for that matter - can be installed in minutes
- The durable UltraFiber material is fade and UV resistant
- Bed Liner
- Tailgate Mat
- Installation Kit
Husky Liners® is a commercial line of Winfield Consumer Products, Inc., the originator of the custom fit floor and cargo liners. Company specializes in manufacturing custom fit floor and cargo liners, heavy duty floor mats, custom molded mud guards, aluminum accessories and various other products to serve the aftermarket. WCP is a privately held company, whose primary business consists of designing, manufacturing and supplying automotive accessories for light trucks, sport utility vehicles, vans and cars to the aftermarket. With 197,000 square foot manufacturing facilities and distribution operation, Production Winfield Consumer Products, Inc. turned into leading source for thermo-plastic floor and cargo liners in automotive aftermarket's sphere. WCP customer focused experts supervise the entire production process, from the product design and equipping to warehouse and distribution with a strict requirements to quality and customer service.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov