Competition Plus™ Manual Shifter (3917308) by Hurst Shifters®. The industry standard for over 30 years, this shifter offers state of the art transmission control for popular 4, 5 and 6 speed manual transmissions. Dedicated applications assure a custom fit to a wide variety of vehicles having factory consoles without any floor pan modifications.
Notes: For use with Part# 1147494; May Require An Installation Kit That Is Sold Separately
- Automotive Item Grade: High Performance
- Color/Finish: Chrome Stick and White Knob
- Length (in): 11.12
- Material: Chrome Plated Steel and High Strength Plastic knob
- Package Contents: Shifter assembly and lever, may require an installation kit that is sold separately
- Thread size: 3/8"-16
- Adjustable Bias Spring Loads
- Adjustable Stops
- Chrome Plated Steel Bolt On Stick
- High Ratio Pivot Mechanism
Hurst Shifters, the world-famous manufacturer of exceptional shifter products, was established long time ago, in 1958, as an auto repair company. Soon Hurst has gained a reputation as America’s number one shifter. Its great products first started appearing as factory-installed equipment in some of the world’s most popular cars. So, purchasing any Hurst product today, don't forget that you are dealing with a piece of legendary Hurst heritage. No matter what vehicle you drive, with a manual or automatic transmission, Hurst has a top-grade shifter that will improve your car's performance with just a simple flick of the wrist. Specially designed to meet the needs of a performance car enthusiast, each and every Hurst transmission product is a one-of-a-kind work of art.