Universal Silver Pistol Grip Handle w/ Universal Threads (1531000) by Hurst Shifters®. CNC machined from solid billet aluminum with a hard anodized finish, the Hurst Pistol Grip Shifter handle is designed to provide a firm comfortable natural grip when shifting, allowing less chance of your hand slipping and missing a shift. Includes thread inserts and lock nits for most common SAE and Metric thread sizes.
- Color/Finish: Natural Aluminum
- Illuminated: No
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Park Release Button: No
- Shift Knob Type: Pistol Grip
- Shift Pattern: No
- Thread size: SAE 3/8"-16, 3/8"-24, 7/16 -20, 1/2"-20
- Transmission Type: Universal
- CNC Machined from Solid Billet Aluminum
- Firm, comfortable, natural grip when shifting
- Hurst Name Embossed On Both Sides
- Less chance of hand slipping and missing a shift
Hurst Shifters, the world-famous manufacturer of exceptional shifter products, was established long time ago, in 1958, as an auto repair company. Soon Hurst has gained a reputation as America’s number one shifter. Its great products first started appearing as factory-installed equipment in some of the world’s most popular cars. So, purchasing any Hurst product today, don't forget that you are dealing with a piece of legendary Hurst heritage. No matter what vehicle you drive, with a manual or automatic transmission, Hurst has a top-grade shifter that will improve your car's performance with just a simple flick of the wrist. Specially designed to meet the needs of a performance car enthusiast, each and every Hurst transmission product is a one-of-a-kind work of art.