- (197)Shocks & StrutsHummer
- (5)Coil SpringsHummer
- (14)Leaf SpringsHummer
- (52)Air SuspensionHummer
- (50)Control ArmsHummer
- (41)Sway BarsHummer
- (31)Ball JointsHummer
- (10)Torsion BarsHummer
- (1)Shock & Strut HardwareHummer
- (29)Self-Leveling SensorsHummer
- (33)Suspension BushingsHummer
- (12)Alignment KitsHummer
- (7)Suspension LubricantsHummer
Hummer is nowadays synonymous with power, efficiency, safety. The world first saw it in the early 1990s, when the Humvee, a military version of the Hummer, performed in the first Gulf War. The civilian version started in 1992, soon becoming “THE SUV” for the most avid adventurers: strong, safe, and versatile, Hummer allowed them to explore the outdoors in a way that was not conceivable before. Its military legacy, in fact, made the Hummer able to face whatever traveling situation both on- and off-roads. The statement “beyond the limits” sounds real when speaking of a Hummer!
If you are a Hummer owner, you are a sort of modern explorer who surely knows how important it is to keep your SUV in good shape. The suspension system is specially vital for a trouble-free driving experience: not only it assures safe and comfortable driving, it also allows for proper steering stability, traction, and vehicle control. Does your vehicle bounce excessively? does the steering wheel vibrate or is any annoying noise heard from the suspension? Contact us! We sell only top quality Hummer replacement suspension parts made by the most reliable aftermarket brands!
- ACDelco® Advantage™ Gas Charged Shock AbsorberAdvantage™ Gas Charged Shock Absorber by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$19.56 - $60.57
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Shocks and StrutsGM Original Equipment™ Shocks and Struts by ACDelco®. Keep that great GM ride and handling with GM Original Equipment Shocks and Struts. Built to match your factory-original parts in fit, form and function, GM OE Shocks and...Built to match your factory-original parts in fit, form and function to ensure performance.Right for your vehicle and lifestyle$34.75 - $663.48
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$21.86 - $241.43
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control$26.29 - $132.15
- Gabriel® ProGuard™ Shock AbsorberProGuard™ Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. You can’t always anticipate what the road throws at you. That’s why Gabriel® ProGuard™ shocks are engineered for superior comfort and control, regardless of how tough the road...Engineered for excellent comfort and control in today’s trucks, vans and SUVsLarger reservoir tube provides better cooling for longer shock life$15.61 - $23.61
- Gabriel® Ultra™ Premium Shock AbsorberUltra™ Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Gabriel® Ultra™ shocks and struts for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force™ Technology for quicker response, longer...Infinitely Variable Damping for on-demand control on all road conditionsG-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control$17.48 - $149.19
- Unity® Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Struts by Unity®. Complimenting Unity's line of complete strut assemblies to offer full suspension solutions for the entire vehicle.Covering ALL of the premium moversChrome plated pistons and phosphoric coating allowing for long term use in extreme conditions$16.23 - $160.00
- Suncore® Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by Suncore®. This kit will replace all the required Shocks or Struts in order to maintain great ride quality. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete replacement kit. Shocks and Struts should...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$77.22 - $2,417.22
- Miessler Automotive® Air Suspension CompressorAir Suspension Compressor by Miessler Automotive®. The suspension compressor inflates or deflates the air spring bags as needed. When the vehicle drops below factory height, the compressor turns on and fills the air bags. Miessler...Designed to replace your worn out air suspension partHelps restore the original air suspension system performance$176.96 - $1,179.75
- Suncore® Air Spring BagAir Spring Bag by Suncore®. Air Spring Bag will replace the original Air Spring. Suspension Air Spring Bag failure is usually caused by dry rot, due to old age, or gases in the atmosphere degrade the rubber from the outside. If Air...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$77.22 - $1,169.22
- Westar® Air Suspension SystemsAir Suspension Systems by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check,...Non re-manufacturedBuild with brand new rubber to ensure the life of air spring$2.13 - $1,394.12
- ACDelco® Professional™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyProfessional™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Upper Control Arms are a high-quality replacement for your worn Original Equipment. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by...Painted arms prevent corrosionDesigned to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance$28.10 - $203.00
- MOOG® Lateral Arm BushingLateral Arm Bushing by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your stock...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise$38.29 - $251.75
- MOOG® Radius Arm and Ball JointRadius Arm and Ball Joint by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise$24.24 - $688.95
- MOOG® R-Series Control ArmR-Series Control Arm by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your stock...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise$17.83 - $1,108.18
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Hummer Suspension Parts Reviews
2003 Hummer H2