Stainless Steel Reusable Oil Filter (3204) by HUBB Filters®. The HUBB product looks and works differently than a conventional filter and protects your engine much better. The HUBB filter features two large-sized kidney shaped openings in its baseplate.This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect fit for a hassle free installation, this reliable product can help you get you vehicle back on the road faster and easier.
|Outside Diameter: 3"|
|Thread Size: 3/4 x 16" UNF|
- Made from surgical stainless steel
- Filter-in-a-filter design
- Improves oil flow by 5X, thereby reducing engine friction
- 99% Efficiency at removing oil contaminants at 25 microns (captures contaminants down to 2 microns)
- Increases contaminant storage capacity by 5X, doesn't capture oil
- Up to 30% carbon emissions reduction
- Double + the oil change interval
- Clean every 3,000 miles
Christopher Hubbard, HUBB Filters® Founder, is a motorsports enthusiastic and engine tinkerer and was frustrated with the poor performance of conventional oil filters as well as their negative environmental impact. Christopher observed that oil had changed significantly over the past 50 years but oil filters had not changed at all. It was clear to Christopher that the oil filter was the weak link in the oil management system of the engine. This frustration, in combination with the experience Christopher gained while working with classified agents, toxins and diseases while performing lung and liver perfusions at USAMRIID provided the motivation and inspiration to create the HUBB filter.