Sway Bar Brackets by Hotchkis®. This is a set of heavy-duty aluminum sway bar mounting brackets designed to provide a higher level of strength with more sophisticated brushed metal looks to match. Available in 4 distinctive styles in multiple inner diameter sizes with or without greaseable polyurethane bushings and stainless steel hardware. Anodized finish offers high resistance to discoloration, scarring, and becoming pitted due to outside corrosive contaminants. Zerk fittings on outer bracket surface allow easy lubrication and maintenance of bushings.
|Finish: Hard Anodized|
- Set of heavy-duty aluminum sway bar mounting brackets
- 7075 grade aluminum construction provides an effective upgrade for applications that require the highest level of strength
- Secures the center of your sway bar tube to the vehicle
- Available with or without greaseable polyurethane bushings and stainless steel hardware
- Anodized finish offers high resistance to discoloration, scarring, and becoming pitted due to outside corrosive contaminants
- Zerk fittings on outer bracket surface allow easy lubrication and maintenance of bushings
- Polyurethane bushings offer smooth travel without unwanted squish or decay
- Reduces play and slack in OEM factory sway bar mounting areas to sharpen handling and steering performance
- Eliminate creaks and rattles that result from worn rubber bushings as the sway bar articulates
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- Aluminum Hard Anodize Greasable Brackets
- Polyurethane Black Bushings
If you’ll be using your vehicle to its fullest on the track or otherwise, upgrade your center sway bar mount brackets with billet aluminum brackets from Hotchkis. You’ll get one-piece construction from 7075 grade aluminum that’s used in marine, aviation, and even space shuttle applications because of its extremely high strength-to-density ratio. But as strong and athletic as these sway bar brackets are, they’re also the most stylish set on the market today. If your car looks good underneath, the gray anodized finish of these brackets provides show car looks, and it exudes a high-tech image of sophisticated metallurgy that’s science fact, not fiction. The anodizing process offers the best resistance possible against abrasive road grit and contaminants – ensuring the brackets resist becoming discolored, scarred, or pitted from corrosive road salt.
Hotchkis offers four styles to choose from, and they’re available with extra bushings for vibration damping. And unlike lesser products from competitors, greasable polyurethane bushings on the inside of the brackets provide excellent shock dampening without becoming squishy around hard turns the way rubber does. Polyurethane can take a lifetime of hard knocks without crumbling or decaying, so if you’re old sway bar mounts are past their prime, these will make a noticeable difference. Universal Billet Sway Bar Brackets will not interfere with ride comfort and they are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast who has just added plus-sized wheels and low-profile tires. Hotchkis builds all components in the United States and backs them with a 3-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in Santa Fe Springs, California in the late 1960s during the height of the original muscle car boom, Hotchkis® got its start building products that blessed GM, Mopar, and Ford performance cars with new abilities to corner and handle with stability at racetrack speeds. As the company's reputation for building quality products grew, Hotchkis components soon found their way onto all kinds of vehicles that were not made to go fast in any way, shape, or form. It didn't take long before station wagons, convertibles, and pickup trucks were wheeling around tracks all over Southern California with the tenacity of sports cars. After decades of developing suspension-enhancing products that have led to victories in championship racing events, slalom track competitions, and street challenges, Hotchkis has refined and perfected their manufacturing techniques to become the internationally respected company they are today. In 2013, Hotchkis opened a second facility in North Carolina which allows them to perform R&D on multiple platforms simultaneously, fabricate products for a greater number of racing applications, and offer suspension installation services. Our website is proud to offer the best values you'll find on a full range of Hotchkis sport coil springs that lower your vehicle's center of gravity to add resposiveness, tubular sway bars that optimize chassis balance, control, and stability, rear suspension packages that dramatically improve traction during launch and cornering, and much more.