Honda Fit Suspension Parts
- Shocks & Struts
- Coil Springs & Components
- Leaf Springs & Components
- Air Suspension & Components
- Control Arms, Suspension Rods & Components
- Sway Bars & Components
- Ball Joints & Components
- Torsion Bars & Components
- Panhard Bars & Components
- Shock & Strut Mounts & Hardware
- Steering Dampers & Stabilizers
- Steering Knuckles, Spindles & Components
- Steering Rack & Pinion
- Suspension Bushings
- Alignment Kits & Components
- Suspension System Lubricants
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- SenSen®Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by SenSen®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SenSen features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.18 - $82.35
- Monroe®OE Spectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOE Spectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OE Spectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$13.80 - $337.04
- Gabriel®Ultra™ Premium Shock AbsorberUltra™ Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Gabriel® Ultra™ shocks and struts for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force™ Technology for quicker response, longer...Infinitely variable damping for on-demand control on all road conditionsG-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control$18.00 - $247.30
- Mevotech®Ball JointBall Joint by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and acceleration....Knurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control armDesigned to improve the vehicle's cornering stability$5.33 - $108.60
- KYB®Excel-G™ Shock and StrutExcel-G™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for things like...KYB recommended OEM replacement shock for domestic carsSpecifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics$16.18 - $167.96
- KYB®Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssemblyStrut-Plus™ Complete Strut Assembly by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't require a spring compressor. All components, including the...Keep leak-causing contaminants away from polished strut shaftProtect upper seal and bushing$66.94 - $203.44
- Unity Automotive®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by Unity Automotive®. Unity’s priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the...The polymorphic grease used inside bearing plates are tested from -50 degrees Celsius to 120 degrees CelsiusPlastic components all tested for proper hardness levels$37.82 - $489.61
- FCS®Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS®. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and cartridges...The DT and DG Series is the replacement for an OE monotube designAutomatically adjusts to driving conditions$11.58 - $65.23
- FCS®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by FCS®. The FCS complete strut assembly is engineered to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and control. The unit is manufactured to meet and exceed OE quality while providing a precise fit. The...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlProvides consistent dampening over a wide range of temperatures$38.87 - $138.47
- Sachs®Super Touring™ Shock and StrutSuper Touring™ Shock and Strut by Sachs®.SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$18.00 - $614.63
- MOOG®R-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyR-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking...MOOG engineering-validated construction and designRestores like-new steering and handling$16.66 - $1,127.38
- Dorman®Control Arm and Ball JointControl Arm and Ball Joint by Dorman®. Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a team of product and quality engineers, Dorman's Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly is designed for passenger safety. Dorman...Ball joints and bushings included for a complete installation, saving time and laborDirect replacement for a trouble-free installation$11.20 - $383.58
- Mevotech®Original Grade™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyOriginal Grade™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Mevotech®. The primary function of a control arm is to provide the connection point between the body of the vehicle and wheel. This allows the wheel to move up and down while the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$15.17 - $144.89
- Mevotech®Supreme™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblySupreme™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Mevotech®. The primary function of a control arm is to provide the connection point between the body of the vehicle and wheel. This allows the wheel to move up and down while the body...Over-Built with sintered metal-to-metal technology for added endurance and durabilityBuilt with thicker material for increased strength$21.72 - $321.34
- ACDelco®Professional™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyProfessional™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Upper Control Arms are a high-quality replacement for your worn Original Equipment. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco...Painted arms prevent corrosionDesigned to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance$13.92 - $398.37
- Centric®C-Tek™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyC-Tek™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$12.55 - $113.65
- Centric®Control ArmControl Arm by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers. CA Prop 65 WARNING -...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$10.83 - $262.75
- Beck Arnley®Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyControl Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...Helps maintain proper alignmentImproves Suspension Performance$21.77 - $508.55
- MOOG®Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability$10.29 - $143.28
- ACDelco®Professional™ OE Type Ball JointProfessional™ OE Type Ball Joint by ACDelco®. ACDelco Ball Joints are designed for easier steering. When it comes to ball joints, there can be big differences among brands. ACDelco chooses the best design for the application, often...Superb strength and durability thanks to precision-manufactured housing and componentsAdvanced corrosion protection against the harshest conditions$12.37 - $171.29
- Centric®Ball JointBall Joint by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers. CA Prop 65 WARNING -...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$6.83 - $73.97
- SANKEI 555®Ball JointBall Joint by SANKEI 555®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$9.89 - $149.31
- MOOG®Shock MountShock Mount by MOOG®. Is there excessive play in your steering wheel? Does your vehicle drift or pull, or veer when it hits a bump? Is your power steering noisy and does it leak? Your steering system is in need of repair, but before you...Replacement helps restore vehicle handlingSuperior rubber to steel bonding for durability$5.32 - $88.37
- KYB®Shock and Strut MountShock and Strut Mount by KYB®. When replacing struts, it's also a great idea to replace strut mounts too. They optimize suspension performance by providing a smooth steering response and reduce vibration and road noise. Each mount is...On struts, the mount includes a bearing that acts as a pivot for the steering mechanism, providing a smooth steering responseEnables accurate wheel alignment$3.75 - $66.21
- Sachs®Suspension Strut MountSuspension Strut Mount by Sachs®. The suspension strut mount is the upper mounting point of the shock absorber. It supports the vehicle weight, makes steering possible, depending on the axle design, and dampens rolling noises and...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$2.68 - $176.28
- Westar®Strut MountStrut Mount by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check, producing real-time...Ideal for Silencing the engine after OE mounts have worn outBuilt to last from the best rubber$3.19 - $84.27
- MOOG®Sway Bar Link KitSway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements over stock units to provide...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links$2.45 - $62.80
- Moog®Problem Solver Stabilizer Bar LinkProblem Solver Stabilizer Bar Link by Moog®. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This product is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements over...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links$5.08 - $40.31
- Dorman®Sway Bar End LinkSway Bar End Link by Dorman®. Dorman has all the components needed for a complete repair. Quickly and easily installed, it eliminates the clunking noise that may result when this part fails, while restoring original ride control.High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$3.13 - $64.96
- Mevotech®Original Grade™ Sway Bar Link KitOriginal Grade™ Sway Bar Link Kit by Mevotech®. Stabilizer links transfer weight between the left and right sides of a vehicle. When a vehicle makes a turn, lateral force is applied proportional to the rate of lateral acceleration....High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$1.85 - $26.20
The Honda Fit is a subcompact car that could trick you into thinking you were driving a car twice its size. This car doesn’t give any punishment to taller passengers on long drives; on the contrary, it provides plenty of space for everyone. It can also hold a significant amount of cargo, especially if you fold down the back seats. As you would expect it provides great fuel economy, what is more surprising is that it’s no slouch with very impressive acceleration. Another treat is the 1.5 liter four cylinder 130 hp engine that purrs away nicely.
When it comes to aftermarket suspension parts, MOOG have one of the best reputations in the industry. Honda Fit suspension parts produced by this manufacturer are always simple to install and give an OE standard of quality. A great example of this is their replacement ball joint. This comes with a patented cover plate to maintain low deflection and consistent socket torque. It also boasts a one-piece forged housing for unequalled durability and strength along with greased grooves that give the fullest possible lubrication between the housing and the ball stud. We have many other MOOG parts ready for shipping in our online store.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle's springs. If these control devices weren't part of the...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 09, 2015What Special Tools Are Available For Suspension...Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true,...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- September 10, 2013Shocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- June 01, 2012How Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them...