Are you searching for the absolute best in add-ons and products to provide your current Honda FCX a distinctive image or some additional, useful amenities? If this is you, you are in the best place. CARiD have an extraordinary choice of modifications made exclusively for your version of Honda FCX, and they were selected from the most trusted sources to provide you with first-class design and quality. Browse all of these terrific Honda FCX projector headlights, Honda FCX Euro headlights and Honda FCX halo headlights, which have been built to give your current FCX a hot new look after dark as well as make your drives safer and less difficult.
Each one of the Honda FCX Euro headlights and projector headlights you'll see at CARiD are sourced from premium, and feature comprehensive extended warranties to offer you confidence. All of these headlights are really easy to set up for most owners, which means you'll be ready to install them and make use of them quickly. We stock an incredibly vast array of Honda FCX projector headlights, so whether you like a European influenced design or a halo model, you'll be able to find the right pair of for your needs at CARiD. We offer you among the most affordable selling prices you'll get on the web, coupled with fast shipment and exceptional customer support, so don't hold out! Grab your brand new FCX headlights right away!
- Lumen® LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Clear lens. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of...Lumen add-on daytime running light LED assemblies are sold in sets of twoAvailable in multiple sizes and shapes$49.95 - $69.95
- Lumen® PlaZma LED Halo RingsUniversal PlaZma LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase your vehicle’s wow factor while improving visibility with LED Halo Rings. Previously exclusive to luxury cars, now for little cost and a few hours of work any vehicle can have...Gives your car, truck, or SUV a unique, distinctive appearanceProvides increased illumination, making your car more visible to other drivers and improving your motoring safety$49.95 - $69.95
- Hella® Replacement Turn Signal LightReplacement Turn Signal Light by Hella®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$18.04 - $121.98
- GE® Standard Headlight Bulb (9003)Standard Headlight Bulb (9003) by GE®. Boxed. 22389.Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$4.93
- GE® NIGHTHAWK™ Platinum Headlight Bulb (9003NHP/BP2)NIGHTHAWK™ Platinum Headlight Bulb (9003NHP/BP2) by GE®. Twin Blister Pack. GE NIGHTHAWK™ PLATINUM headlights produce clean white light with up to 90% more light on the road than standard halogen headlights for increased...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$22.54
- Oracle Lighting® Chrome Square Lens D2S Projectors with White Halo (8519-051)Universal Chrome Square Lens D2S Projectors with White Halo (8519-051) by Oracle Lighting®. 1 Pair. Chrome housing, Clear lens. with Bezels and Halos. 5.7" Depth. The D2S Square Projector is the successor to the normal D2S...Depth: 5.7"Height: 3.7"$203.15
- Oracle Lighting® Chrome Square Lens D2S Projectors with Blue Halo (8519-052)Universal Chrome Square Lens D2S Projectors with Blue Halo (8519-052) by Oracle Lighting®. 1 Pair. Chrome housing, Clear lens. with Bezels and Halos. 5.7" Depth. The D2S Square Projector is the successor to the normal D2S...Depth: 5.7"Height: 3.7"$211.65
- Oracle Lighting® Chrome Square Lens D2S Projectors (8519-504)Universal Chrome Square Lens D2S Projectors (8519-504) by Oracle Lighting®. 1 Pair. Chrome housing, Clear lens. with Bezels. 5.7" Depth. The D2S Square Projector is the successor to the normal D2S Projector, but offers a new...Depth: 5.7"Height: 3.7"$118.96
- Oracle Lighting® Chrome Square Lens D2S Projectors with Red Halo (8519-053)Universal Chrome Square Lens D2S Projectors with Red Halo (8519-053) by Oracle Lighting®. 1 Pair. Chrome housing, Clear lens. with Bezels and Halos. 5.7" Depth. The D2S Square Projector is the successor to the normal D2S Projector,...Depth: 5.7"Height: 3.7"$211.65
- J.W. Speaker® 90mm High Beam Black LED Headlight (0547751)Universal 90mm High Beam Black LED Headlight (0547751) by J.W. Speaker®. 1 Piece. Black housing, clear lens. The 90 LED headlights are designed as upgrades from stock bulb-based 90mm lights commonly found on buses, trucks, and...Easy installationLow maintenance$270.00
- J.W. Speaker® 7" Round Locomotive Black Projector LED Headlight (0548751)Universal 7" Round Locomotive Black Projector LED Headlight by J.W. Speaker®. Black housing, clear lens. The 8770S Locomotive LED Headlight offers the most powerful FRA-approved replacement solution for 7" locomotive headlights...200,000 minimum candelaBlizzard Buster technology melts ice and snow to keep locomotive headlights unobstructed$967.50
- J.W. Speaker® 90mm Low Beam Black LED Headlight (0551221)Universal 90mm Low Beam Black LED Headlight (0551221) by J.W. Speaker®. 1 Piece. Black housing, clear lens. The 90 LED headlights are designed as upgrades from stock bulb-based 90mm lights commonly found on buses, trucks, and motor...Easy installationLow maintenance$189.00
- J.W. Speaker® 4x6" Rectangular 8820 Series Black Projector LED Headlight (0550271)Universal 4x6" (165mm) Rectangular 8820 Series Black Projector LED Headlight (0550271) by J.W. Speaker®. 1 Piece. Black housing, clear lens. 3 Point Mount. Designed for use in military vehicles, the 8820 Series LED headlight offers...$432.00
- J.W. Speaker® 4x6" Rectangular 8820 Series Black Projector LED Headlight (0550931)Universal 4x6" (165mm) Rectangular 8820 Series Black Projector LED Headlight (0550931) by J.W. Speaker®. 1 Piece. Black housing, clear lens. Panel Mount. Designed for use in military vehicles, the 8820 Series LED headlight offers...$432.00
- Hella® 90mm Replacement Projector LED Headlights (012488101)Universal 90mm Replacement Projector LED Headlights by Hella®. If you need to replace your factory lights, Hella has the right solution for you. Manufactured to original equipment specifications, these lights look and function...Direct OEM replacementMade using premium materials and the latest technologies$300.70
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.