- 600 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Accord Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Civic Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Civic Si Replacement Exhaust Parts
- CR-V Replacement Exhaust Parts
- CR-X Replacement Exhaust Parts
- CR-Z Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Crosstour Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Del Sol Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Element Replacement Exhaust Parts
- FCX Clarity Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Fit Replacement Exhaust Parts
- HR-V Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Insight Replacement Exhaust Parts
Today, we would like to pay our attention to the exhaust system. This system consists of various components that you should definitely know. They are exhaust manifold, tail pipe, catalytic converter, and the exhaust pipes. They are built for a particular engine. Do you know that the functions of all the components are linked like a chain? If one of them fails, the chain will be broken, and the whole system will be out of order. The first element that receives gases from the car’s engine is the exhaust manifold. Its function is to burn and funnel any leftover fuel, which was not burned by the engine, down through the exhaust pipe to the catalytic converter.
The latter is known to be an important component that keeps harmful emissions out of the air. Thanks to this component, harmful pollutants are converted into less toxic substances before they leave your lovely auto. Then, the exhaust gases pass through the muffler. It is used to break up sounds that are produced by the engine. Moreover, your vehicle has a resonator that reduces the noise the muffler cannot decrease. The last part the exhaust gases visit is the tail pipe that provides additional exhaust silencing. If you are going to replace these parts, come to CARiD where you will find our great variety of the Honda Exhaust Parts.
- Walker® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Walker®. If you are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then this superior replacement exhaust kit by Walker is what you need. All its components are designed with precision craftsmanship in...Direct fit replacementIncludes all applicable flanges, hangers, and sensor fittings$2.79 - $1,533.49
- Bosal® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Bosal®. Get confidence with this high-standard OE quality purchase which is perfect for those who want to perform a long-lasting exhaust system repair. Made from top-notch materials, this dependable...Superior replacement for your worn out exhaust partHelps put your vehicle back to its tip-top shape$15.97 - $641.59
- AP Exhaust® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by AP Exhaust®. Get confidence with this high-standard OE quality purchase which is perfect for those who want to perform a long-lasting exhaust system repair. Made from top-notch materials, this dependable...Superior replacement for your worn out exhaust partHelps put your vehicle back to its tip-top shape$30.02 - $1,436.10
- Dorman® Exhaust Manifolds with Integrated Catalytic ConverterExhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Dorman®. More like a complete kit than a single part, many of the Exhaust Manifolds include gaskets and hardware for a complete installation. Since this part is a direct...Includes heat-shield for protection of hoses, wiring, and other engine componentsCast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against warping and/or cracking$168.91 - $993.23
- Dorman® Exhaust ManifoldExhaust Manifold by Dorman®. Whether your exhaust manifold is cracked or broken, you definitely need to replace it, and this product is a great solution. Thanks to its strong tubular construction, the Dorman exhaust manifold is...Direct OEM replacementCast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against cracking and warping$40.95 - $993.23
- Bosal® Manifold with Integrated Federal Catalytic ConverterPremium Load Manifold with Integrated Federal Catalytic Converter by Bosal®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Catalytic Series: Premium Load. CARB Compliant: No. If you’re in need of a replacement catalytic converter, you...Constructed to meet your vehicle’s specific emissions requirementsRadial flow concept allows for an even distribution of the gas flow in the converter for the optimal conversion of harmful gases$181.68 - $541.48
- DEC® Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterExhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by DEC®. Pick out a catalytic converter by DEC and get your emissions back into check without worrying to fail again. These catalytic converters are made from a heavy duty...Direct fitMade from a heavy duty stainless steel outer shell$17.33 - $1,104.60
- Genuine® Exhaust ManifoldExhaust Manifold by Genuine®. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell exhaust fumes in the cabin? Exhaust system repairs should not be put off, both for safety and legal reasons, but before you waste your time and gas rushing...$230.70 - $631.64
- ATP® Exhaust ManifoldExhaust Manifold by ATP®. ATP Graywerks Exhaust Manifolds are a high quality OE replacement alternative. Each manifold is developed off of the original parts specifications, to ensure it will install and perform like intended. This...Manufactured to OE design ensuring manifold will line up and flow like the original unitHigh grade metallurgy resists fatigue cracking and breakage$45.35 - $491.87
- ATP® Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic ConverterExhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter by ATP®. ATP Graywerks Exhaust Manifold-Converters provide a tested and proven solution to repair vehicles with increased emissions or check engine lights due to catalytic failures. All...Engineered as direct OE replacement ensuring manifold will line up and flow like the original unitHigh grade steel and precious metals resist fatigue and provide long lasting reliable catalyst performance$220.72 - $990.32
- Walker® Ultra™ Direct-Fit Catalytic ConverterWalker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers. Trust Walker, an industry leader, for the finest emission...5 Year / 50,000 Miles Warranty on Structural Components5 Year / 50,000 Miles Warranty on Exhaust Emission (CARB Models)$94.58 - $623.36
- Walker® Ultra™ Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Ultra™ Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Walker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers....EPA & CARB Emissions Products Available for Most Vehicles5 Year / 50,000 Miles Warranty on Structural Components$72.74 - $75.91
- Walker® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Walker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers. Trust Walker,...$58.69 - $846.42
- Walker® Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Walker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers. Trust...$56.41 - $435.22
- Bosal® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Bosal®. Bosal has a comprehensive range of more than 1,000 petrol and diesel catalytic converters, including the latest Euro 4 type-approved units. Manufactured in TUV-certified plants using the latest...Ensures an even distribution of the gas flow in the converter to deliver optimized conversion of harmful gasesConcepts-enhance the reduction of emissions and ensure a high durability$53.39 - $839.06
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Exhaust PartsExhaust Clamps, Gaskets & Hangers | Don’t Skimp on the Small Stuff!Exhaust system gaskets, clamps, and hanger pieces are probably some of the most overlooked parts on your entire vehicle. Since you don't see them, clean them, or maintain them, they're usually out of mind until they become degraded and fail. And degraded they are, because whenever exhaust pipes and mufflers are replaced, these old support pieces are usually always corroded beyond the point of re-using.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsWhy Do Some Replacement Exhaust Manifolds Come With Catalytic Converters?If you're looking for a replacement exhaust manifold, you may notice that the choices available for your specific vehicle are only available with an "integrated" catalytic converter. In the same way, a search for a replacement catalytic converter may only turn up "combination" converter/manifold products.
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Honda Exhaust Parts Reviews
2000 Honda Accord