Throttle Position Sensor by Holley®. Holleys fuel inlet fittings are precisely machined from 2024 aluminum and anodized black for good looks and corrosion protection.
- For 1BBL Replacement TBIs Part Numbers: 500-1, 500-3, 500-5 and 1BBL Pro-Jection Part Numbers: 501-1, 501-2
- This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight billet design (4500 pattern)
- Dual throttle blades for maximum airflow
- Shafts ride on roller bearings for ultra-smooth throttle actuation.
- Flows 2550 CFM
- Versions with and without supplemental injector provisions
- 4 injectors per TB and rails
- Non-contact magnetic TPS sensor
Holley® being an undeniable leader in fuel systems for over 100 years, Holley offers a wide range of performance carburetors, fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress–up products for street performance, race, and marine applications. Holley carburetors have powered almost every NHRA Pro–Stock champion and every NASCAR Sprint Cup team for 40 years. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies such as Hooker, Flowtech, NOS, Weiand, and others, the Holley products provide the quality and performance you've been looking for.