Throttle Body by Holley®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
Notes: Off-Road Use Only. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME.
|Product Type: Billet 2000 CFM Throttle Body|
|Throttle Bore: 2.250 Inch|
- CNC Billet Construction
- Progressive Linkage System
- More Precise Throttle Control
- Better Drivability
- Maximum Airflow
- Minimizes Air Turbulence
- Throttle shafts are offset with respect to the throttle plates so engine vacuum will assist throttle plate closure
- Provision for installing Holley P/N 20-113, TH-700R4 over-drive transmission kick-down cable bracket
- Three manifold vacuum ports are available including one for PCV
- Designed with a DOMINATOR® mounting flange
- Utilizes 2.25” throttle bores.
Holley® being an undeniable leader in fuel systems for over 100 years, Holley offers a wide range of performance carburetors, fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress–up products for street performance, race, and marine applications. Holley carburetors have powered almost every NHRA Pro–Stock champion and every NASCAR Sprint Cup team for 40 years. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies such as Hooker, Flowtech, NOS, Weiand, and others, the Holley products provide the quality and performance you've been looking for.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov