Race Series 4BBL 1000CFM Throttle Body by Holley®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Throttle Bore: 1.750 inch|
- 1-3/4” throttle bore
- Standard square bore mounting pattern for installation on many intake manifolds
- Integrated TPS, IAC and Air Sensor
- Hi Flow IAC passages for large cubic inch engines for idle stability
- Uses a non-contact magnetic hall effect TPS sensor
- Includes (1) 3/8” and (1) 3/16” full manifold vacuum ports
- PTFE coated throttle shaft rides in oil impregnated bronze bushing for smooth actuation
- Dedicated race only throttle lever
- Stainless Steel adjustable secondary link; factory set to 1:1 actuation
- Knurled primary curb idle adjustment screw
- High quality die cast aluminum for strength and weight reduction
- Hard Core Gray finish
When it comes to impeccable design, unsurpassed quality, and great value, Apexi leaves all the rivals far behind. This high-grade Apexi product is a great one to try if you want to enjoy enhanced performance of your auto. Designed with exquisite craftsmanship and manufactured from reliable materials, it complies with stringent standards and ensures many years of trouble-free service. Painstakingly built to perfection, this top-notch product will meet all your highest expectations and even more.
Holley® being an undeniable leader in fuel systems for over 100 years, Holley offers a wide range of performance carburetors, fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress–up products for street performance, race, and marine applications. Holley carburetors have powered almost every NHRA Pro–Stock champion and every NASCAR Sprint Cup team for 40 years. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies such as Hooker, Flowtech, NOS, Weiand, and others, the Holley products provide the quality and performance you've been looking for.