Off-Road Truck Avenger Carburetor by Holley®. The Off-Road Truck Avenger is designed specifically for off-road applications. The unique fuel metering block eliminates fuel spillover through the boosters at extreme angles allowing for 40 degree climbing, 30 degree side hill maneuvers and nose-down descents to avoid hesitations, stalling and flooding typically associated with carbs in an off-road environment. The Truck Avenger features a quick change vacuum secondary for easy fine tuning; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; factory preset electric choke for easy start ups; and a built-in fuel filter.
Notes: California Proposition 65 Warning.
Fitment notes: Off Road Use Only
|Booster Type: Annular / Straight|
|Fuel Inlet: Single|
|Throttle Bore Size: 1.688"|
|Fuel Type: Gasoline|
|Finish: Gold Dichromate|
- Single feed fuel inlet for ease of installation
- Optimized off-road calibration that works out-of-the-box
- One piece off-road vent tube eliminates fuel spillover during extreme maneuvers
- Intended for off-road/off-angle use. Unique metering block designed for flood free operation up to 40º while climbing and 30º during side hill maneuvers & “nose down” decents
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
Holley® being an undeniable leader in fuel systems for over 100 years, Holley offers a wide range of performance carburetors, fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress–up products for street performance, race, and marine applications. Holley carburetors have powered almost every NHRA Pro–Stock champion and every NASCAR Sprint Cup team for 40 years. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies such as Hooker, Flowtech, NOS, Weiand, and others, the Holley products provide the quality and performance you've been looking for.