Specialty Double Pumper Carburetors by Holley®. Holley Competition Double Pumper® carburetors are a perfect performance upgrade for race vehicles. Double Pumper carburetors are an American icon when it comes to performance carburetors. From their roots as the premier carburetor on many factory muscle cars to powering thousands of vehicles across the finish line, the Double Pumper is a great choice whether you are burning up the street or the quarter mile. The Competition Double Pumper is designed for use on all out race vehicles that are lightweight with a manual transmission or an automatic transmission with a high stall and low rear end gears. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
|Emission Code: 3|
|Finish: Gold Dichromate|
|Fuel Inlet: Dual|
|Product Type: Carburetor|
|Supercharged Application: No|
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Optimized competition fuel curve provides safe and reliable horsepower
- No choke for maximum airflow
- Annular style booster for superior atomization and crisp throttle response
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
Holley® being an undeniable leader in fuel systems for over 100 years, Holley offers a wide range of performance carburetors, fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress–up products for street performance, race, and marine applications. Holley carburetors have powered almost every NHRA Pro–Stock champion and every NASCAR Sprint Cup team for 40 years. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies such as Hooker, Flowtech, NOS, Weiand, and others, the Holley products provide the quality and performance you've been looking for.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov