600 CFM Marine Carburetor for OMC and Volvo (4.3 liter) V6 Marine Engines (0-80492) by Holley®. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Holley carburetors powered every NASCAR™ Sprint™ Cup team and nearly every NHRA™ Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well.
Notes: The Holley 080492 Marine carburetor is designed for OMC and Volvo Marine 4. 3L V6 engines.
|Emission Code: 3|
|Finish: Gold Dichromate|
|Fuel Inlet: Single|
|Product Type: Carburetor|
|Supercharged Application: No|
|Throttle Bore: 1. 563 inch|
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated for OMC and Volvo (4. 3 liter) V6 Marine Engines
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of boats. Compensate for all weights to allow smooth opening of secondaries
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- 30cc Accelerator pump for smooth starts
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Expertly crafted from premium materials
- Designed to match rigorous quality standards
- High quality at a budget-friendly price
All Holley Marine Carburetors are designed to meet Coast Guard specifications. A marine carburetors fuel metering system is calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats. The J-style vent tubes direct fuel/fumes back into the carburetor for safe operation while on rough waters.
Holley® being an undeniable leader in fuel systems for over 100 years, Holley offers a wide range of performance carburetors, fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress–up products for street performance, race, and marine applications. Holley carburetors have powered almost every NHRA Pro–Stock champion and every NASCAR Sprint Cup team for 40 years. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies such as Hooker, Flowtech, NOS, Weiand, and others, the Holley products provide the quality and performance you've been looking for.